[Unofficial] Birmingham Rifles
soooo when is it scheduled to be closed?
(11-07-2019, 01:02 AM)Zombie Wrote: soooo when is it scheduled to be closed?

I would probably say around next week if things go well, they usually last one week, unless...

I spend 4 hours on the build server to begin the construction of our naval ship like I did yesterday.

Shoooo, away with the haters
[Image: 7ldowGp.png]

This is a message for everyone that has the interest to know why the closure of the Peaky Blinders occurred and how it led to opening up Speirs International

Good morning,

It is important to understand that this is a long-term project that has been started and I will get to that in a moment, let me first explain the reason behind the official and permanent closure of the very known Peaky Blinders. There are three reasons why I decided to close down the 'organization' that made me expand in this community: 

Activity, experience, and passion.

First of all, in terms of activity - I had found myself in a position where I had to push members to come on rather than it happening automatically, the current state of the former members within these past months have had a very difficult time to actually hit the activity that required to keep expanding as a group and formally an organization. Secondly, speaking about experience - I do not want to send out any messages that are supposedly against one or another within the former members, it is more about the members that started this up with me, I had stuck in a position where I was experience situations that were as if we had just opened up the clan for the first time. I had to start over from scratch, and my interest in it did not match up. Finally, the passion for the organization - I have spent plenty of hours to establish this original idea and implement it into the lifestyle of the members, which comes to the point where I need to understand that I cannot manage Peaky Blinders and be in the staff team at the same time. This was part of the plan if I managed to get the chance to reach up to the staff team again, that I would prove my worth by spending 90% of my time on the servers, making the experience better for others. Being a Peaky Blinder meant a lifestyle, it could not be structured sessions, it was needed to be at least something daily, that's where I decided to part ways.

Speirs International opened up due to several reasons in place, but I will keep this short and as structured as possible.

When I decided to develop such a thing as Speirs International, I directly knew that community members would be thinking "another one", as there had been some past projects that did not work. I will start by sending a strong message to Link and Estleback Corporation and thanking them for developing several strong characters within Fearless - this is my inspiration.

It was the perfect example of a structured organization. Bear in mind here, I am not taking Link's idea and starting an organization like his former one. I am establishing a leadership like his, to develop something to be remembered as Estleback Corporation is.

The difference between an organization like this and an organization as the Peaky Blinders in terms of doing staff duties, there is more structure in this, more interest from the community and it allows me to develop new players in other ways, through a structured schedule.

There are many more updates to come regarding Speirs International, the main page is 60% done, a first draft is published, and I sincerely hope that with the current leadership of this organization, I am not backing away from the goal of becoming one of the best clans - once again.

Thank you,
Kevin

The following 5 users Like Kevin's post:
  • Alfred, Spartan_KCT, Arikame, L Y N C H Y, Kappatalist
CHARACTER NAME: David Boulton
CHARACTER AGE: 23
FORMER EXPERIENCES: Past experience as Police Officer and SRU
ROLEPLAY POINTS: 1
STEAM ID: STEAM_0:1:86900379
Stop using dark theme, nerd.
The following 1 user Likes Kappatalist's post:
  • L Y N C H Y

Today Speirs International has called upon its aircraft carrier, SIS Eugene, from Evocity. After the strong presence Speirs International now has in Evocity the SIS Eugene is now being re-tasked to San Ranevo to support its international military and political expansion.

[Image: Kij7Isj.png]

Speirs International have now established a stronghold in the ocean just off the coast of San Ranevo.
[Image: alfred.png]
The following 6 users Like Alfred's post:
  • , Spartan_KCT, Kappatalist, L Y N C H Y, Arikame, Nephew

OPERATION LITTLE BIRD

We have now received a clarification and a statement from the government and from the national aviation security in San Ranevo that we have been authorized for use of airspace in the city for transportation of armed troops.

This clarification will allow Speirs International to start an operation on the development of a helicopter, and use of air transportation.

Signed;
Major Kevin Speirs

[Image: Nguy%E1%BB%85n_V%C4%83n_B%C3%ACnh_%2C_Ng...nature.png]
The following 5 users Like Kevin's post:
  • L Y N C H Y, Arikame, Nephew, Alfred, Kappatalist

Today is a big day for Speirs International.
A newly built battlecruiser has been crafted for our organisation. It has been named the SIS Currahee and will now be Speirs International's new base of operations.

Spoiler :
[Image: dN2qVmL.png]

The SIS Currahee uses naval guns which were found on some Estleback Corporation blueprints sold on the market. We as an organisation sought it fitting to use Estleback's naval guns as we believed they are powerful enough to have a part on our new capital ship.
[Image: alfred.png]
The following 8 users Like Alfred's post:
  • pufitee, Nephew, L Y N C H Y, Jonas, Spartan_KCT, rino, , Kappatalist

Thread updated with introduction to medals.

Signed;
Major Kevin Speirs

The following 2 users Like Kevin's post:
  • Spartan_KCT, Alfred
I wish this clan and its members the very best of luck

[Image: jUcv1hb.png]

The following 2 users Like Lewwings's post:
  • , Kappatalist

MISSION SCRAPYARD
MISSION SUCCESSFUL

Sunday, First of December, we took a stronghold in the city of San Ranevo with the support of the government to supply the community and citizens with more safety. We found ourselves in a position of power where we decided to act on every organization that had been negatively affecting the citizens of San Ranevo.

We decided to launch an attack on a scrapyard that had been located at the grassy fields outside of the city, where there had been several vehicle thefts and heavy weaponry in use. The police force had lost several men there which made Speirs International the solution to that problem.

We successfully terminated the armed personnel and helped towards securing a safe environment in the city, at the time.

AUTHORIZED PERSONNEL IN MISSION SCRAPYARD

MAJOR KEVIN
CAPTAIN CONN
CAPTAIN WILSON
SECOND LIEUTENANT KAPPATALIST

MEDALS ISSUED

[Image: 55px-Bronze_Star_Medal_ribbon.svg.png]

[Image: 55px-Silver_Star_Medal_ribbon.svg.png]

Signed;
Major Kevin Speirs

The following 4 users Like Kevin's post: