Poppies
Personally red - but I can see where white and purple poppies can be used although, I wouldn't wear it instead of a red poppy. Reading up on the LGBT Poppy it just seems rather pointless, the red poppy doesn't discriminate and it seems fairly disrespectful to me, but using it as an excuse to attack gay people is just evil
Stop using dark theme, nerd.
The following 1 user Likes Kappatalist's post:
  • Conn
(11-06-2019, 06:08 PM)S!RNARC Wrote: wearing a flower pin is pretty gay no matter what color so no need to yell at the rainbow people

Majblommor hahah

Regards,
Fearless Donator
The following 1 user Likes rino's post:
  •
THE Poppy.

The red poppy is the only poppy, rememberance day is getting flooded by other movements, leave the memory of veterans as it’s meant to be.

(I get there’s other colours, however if you know what I mean it’s a bonus)
Kind Regards,
RedPanda
Fearless Veteran

Did I help you today? +Rep
[Image: f9VS5YA.png]
The following 3 users Like RedPanda's post:
  • Lewwings, L Y N C H Y, SpaghettiFTW
(11-07-2019, 12:06 AM)RedPanda Wrote: THE Poppy.

The red poppy is the only poppy, rememberance day is getting flooded by other movements, leave the memory of veterans as it’s meant to be.

Couldn’t agree anymore. We should remember the people who died for our country not this other petty bollocks people are parading about.

This world has gone mad.
The following 1 user Likes JoshZ's post:
  • RedPanda
(11-07-2019, 12:06 AM)RedPanda Wrote: THE Poppy.

The poppies in the fields in which soldiers fought and died on were red. I have family members who have served and one who died for this country. I wear the poppy to show my respect and gratitude to all those who sacrificed their lives, so we can live in the world we do today. The poppy is red. It should not be any other colour.
The following 1 user Likes CorieTheNub's post:
  • JoshZ
The poppy with the lgbt on it, it symbols all soldiers, gay and straight, there would be gay soldiers still at war. Although I understand why people get frustrated by it
But so does the red poppy - and its the poppy that when you donate to, or purchase, you're giving that money away to an actual charity there to help those who've served
Stop using dark theme, nerd.
I support the red poppy for the lives of our servicemen & women lost during war.
I support the purple poppy for the lives of our faithful animals lost during war.
I support the white poppy for giving peace a chance so we don't have to continue adding more names to our memorials.

There is times when war is unavoidable, times when we have to fight to retain our very way of lives, there is also times when we have no place in conflict. We (Britain) should not be fighting for America's greed or supporting illegal wars like those of Tony Blair. Countless British lives were lost in a foreign land that we had no place in.

Those who dedicate thier lives to us deserve the utmost respect. Lest we forget.
[Image: c06y0Qi.png]
However the standard poppy used is red and most people are fine with that one. I personally only wear a red poppy. Many people only wear a red poppy and that is completely acceptable. Some people may not wear a poppy. Those who respect the lives of the lost and remember the sacrifice they made is a good person to me.

The LGBT one was not an official poppy nor was it endorsed by any charity, it was listed on ebay and was made by someone who isn't involved with any charity work.
[Image: c06y0Qi.png]