BanID: 82847

Ban Reason
FearRP

Staff Member: RedPanda

Involved users
[FL:RP] ◄Simon►
and a few more.

Why should you be unbanned?
I'm feeling kinda dumb posting this considering, I already got a UBR denied Cheese

But anyway, this time it's about my Extention, and after a few conversations with RedPanda, i still can't understand it. I just didn't break any rule I think. The first ban, so without Extention was justified, it was just a pretty situation and I didn't mean to break the cool, but that's okay.

I didn't bbreakFearRP cause the Cop who had Simon under gunpoint just turned around and put his pistol out, that's the reason iIeven shot. I also screamed something like hands up but iIhad my voice on whisper that's fine. In the video which was the evidence, you can't even hear the Recorders Voice... I think this wasn't justified. I also shared my thoughts in his report, but yes, now it's official Thanks for reading! Cheese

Here's the Video btw!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KGBeF1XWolY
Denied.

From re-analysing the video at a slower speed, I have came to the conclusion that the officer in fact did not turn away from Simon before you began shooting. Hence my conclusion your FearRP extension is valid and will stay in place.

If you have any evidence other than this video feel free to send me it.
Kind Regards,
RedPanda
Fearless Veteran

Did I help you today? +Rep
[Image: f9VS5YA.png]