[Unofficial] Milkmen Incorporated
Aight, I'll reserve a rank for you, Eddie Hearn is hopeless anyways.
The following 2 users Like Fudge's post:
  • don, Wolven
(11-08-2019, 09:24 PM)perqe Wrote:
(11-08-2019, 09:09 PM)Kevin Wrote:
(11-08-2019, 08:54 PM)perqe Wrote: -

I am not speaking bad about anyone, and I am the last person to speak badly about anything in terms of players that are playing on this community, everyone will be treated equally from my side unless they harm me in any way.

I could speak against the development, I could speak bad about the map, I could speak bad about the staff team, I could speak bad about the management, I could speak bad about everything.

But the difference is... I don't.

A lot of individuals are speaking too much rather than helping out, unfortunately too many people.

This is the same reason why I did not get certain players involved in a roleplay that was classed as special and original, the example here could add up to the fact, when I decided to open up doors for a lot of members to join the Peaky Blinders, it all went chaos and I had to close it down to not ruin the reputation I had worked for.

You are speaking about change, development, staff, updates, maps, etc... You should understand that you are attempting to hit the top in your first attempt, that's not life, especially not when some things work as a hierarchy, unfortunately.

I have helped an exceptional amount of new players as well as old, and I have accepted staff duties to make this community better - so do not start and question my acts once I start removing deadwood and lack of quality when it is supposed to be quality, growth of quality, not growth of lackluster.
The following 1 user Likes Kevin's post:
  • Arikame
No back and forth anymore. Take this as a warning.

Warnings will be issued to those that ignore this.
The following 1 user Likes JackZ's post:
  • Arikame
Right boys. This discussion needs to end. We’re on a clan thread. Please bring any replies to a ptivate matter. Thank you. I will sadly have to hand out warnings if this is not followed.
[Image: edfa8a344463b04e45f386ad4525099e.png]
The following 1 user Likes Jonas's post:
  • Arikame
Ok right, your point has been made, please stop posting on this thread about warnings man, i mean there is no need to keep on talking about warnings. The Point Has Been Made!

Can we now keep this on topic about this clan
We had a nice RP the other day! We've setup our smart car line and we're ready to start selling milk!

Lets go lads!
The following 2 users Like JONATHANPOO's post:
  • Flex, Fudge
New member here! Truly honored to be a part of this clan and i do have high hopes for it! Love to see this
You're welcome for my existence
The following 2 users Like RaMe*'s post:
  • RaZZ, Fudge
(11-08-2019, 11:07 PM)RaMe* Wrote: New member here! Truly honored to be a part of this clan and i do have high hopes for it! Love to see this

Agreed! Was fun passive roleplaying today.
The following 2 users Like RaZZ's post:
  • RaMe*, Fudge
OOC Information

Steam Name: [FL] Arny
SteamID: STEAM_0:0:56400266
Hours: 3955 or something
RPP: 13

IC Information

IC Name: tyrone 'nig nog' abazhaki
Description: yes
Can you supply yourself with firearms and ammunition?: yes
Address: 32 Main Street