→Ausverkauft←
Steam Name: →Ausverkauft←

SteamID:  STEAM_0:0:30982302

BanID: 82847

Ban Reason
RDM x2, already previously warned and given a blacklist earlier for the same reason

Staff Member: JackZ

Involved users
[FL:RP] ◄Simon►
SaturnSALE
and some other

Why should you be unbanned?
Hello!

I still dont understand the exact reason for my ban and JackZ doesn't want to talk with me on Discord neither InGame... Sooo,

in my opinion or point of view I did nothing wrong. Our building was surrounded by cops who didn't know we had hostages inside (They were there due to a stolen car we learned later on) and one of the hostages didn't wanted to stop talking after we told him many times. So our only chance to get away without getting caught by the police was to kill them so we did. I don't see a problem in this case. I or rather we always want good Rp and in my view of things we did. If you have like two officers kidnapped in ur house and you hear police arriving while a hostage just keeps on screaming even you tell them to stop while pointing on em with an ump I think the best thing you can do is to get him quite, what we did. we killed both of them cause we so no other chance. we wanted to let them go later but with full sru and cops in front of your house because of a stolen car it would've been too much risk if you let the hostages alive and confront the cops with them. We killed them because we were scared of prison cause we wouldn't have had a choice if wed choose to fight the cops.

I hope u can understand me. Our goal wasn't to rdm someone just to have good rp and I'm so up sad that it ended this way. We just thought it would be the best decision - kill these guys, it was our only chance of survival.
Hello,

When you were surrounded by a full government force you chose to kill your hostages (The only leeway you had of getting out of the situation) instead of using them to find a way out - This was FearRP on your part to begin with. You cannot simply kill hostages because you are surrounded by Police. This is the reason you gave to me in the sit as well as the fact that they 'Wouldn't stop talking' - this doesn't matter. You cannot kill a hostage for talking.
(11-02-2019, 06:58 PM)JackZ Wrote: Hello,

When you were surrounded by a full government force you chose to kill your hostages (The only leeway you had of getting out of the situation) instead of using them to find a way out - This was FearRP on your part to begin with. You cannot simply kill hostages because you are surrounded by Police. This is the reason you gave to me in the sit as well as the fact that they 'Wouldn't stop talking' - this doesn't matter. You cannot kill a hostage for talking.
Okay. Thank you for making it a bit more clear. I don't like this rule but I'm glad I learned.
Is like "a valid reason to kill" defined or so?
Why were the officers hostage in the first place?
[Image: edfa8a344463b04e45f386ad4525099e.png]
(11-02-2019, 10:34 PM)Jonas Wrote: Why were the officers hostage in the first place?
We had a reason for it. They tried to arrest me and then we wanted a chat with em
(11-02-2019, 10:39 PM)Watts Brothers Wrote:
(11-02-2019, 10:34 PM)Jonas Wrote: Why were the officers hostage in the first place?
We had a reason for it. They tried to arrest me and then we wanted a chat with em

You cannot hostage someone because they're trying to arrest you. That is not a valid reason. When you're being arrested the cause of it is most likely that you brought it upon yourself, therefore you cannot just hostage someone because you want a chat with them, and then kill them afterwards for talking.

It is considered a rule breakage - I don't think this should be approved. Do you have any further comments in regards to this?
(11-02-2019, 10:46 PM)Jonas Wrote:
(11-02-2019, 10:39 PM)Watts Brothers Wrote:

You cannot hostage someone because they're trying to arrest you. That is not a valid reason. When you're being arrested the cause of it is most likely that you brought it upon yourself, therefore you cannot just hostage someone because you want a chat with them, and then kill them afterwards for talking.

It is considered a rule breakage - I don't think this should be approved. Do you have any further comments in regards to this?
Like I said before, it wasn't my goal to break any rule. And we didn't considered killing them. It was just the hustle of the situation. 
I'll try to learn from it. You have to learn from your mistakes and don't repeat them. I won't regret anything because then I would be another person with other problems Smile 
I just hope for approval because I really didn't want to break a rule. I just wasn't clear that that isn't a reason because I saw something like this pretty often. And like I said earlier, I learned from it.
The decision is yours, I thank you anyways!
I've decided to deny this. I understand people make mistakes, however you also had a blacklist earlier for the same reason. I therefore think the ban should stay.

Thanks.