RedPanda
(11-03-2019, 12:37 AM)Watts Brothers Wrote:
(11-02-2019, 11:21 PM)RedPanda Wrote:
(11-02-2019, 10:04 PM)Daniel Deadeye Wrote: Explain where in video 4? they didn't run when a gun was aimed on them and the video instantly cut out without them trying to run?

They were under gunpoint and failed to follow orders for 10+ seconds, even responding to the cop. That is breaking FearRP.
Btw i would still like to understand where I Broke FearRP? I Think the Cops did lol

The cops had Simon cuffed and one had a gun pointed at him, you then ran over and started shooting, quite simple.

I will be making no further comments on the situation.
Kind Regards,
RedPanda
Fearless Veteran

Did I help you today? +Rep
[Image: f9VS5YA.png]
(11-03-2019, 01:02 AM)RedPanda Wrote:
(11-03-2019, 12:37 AM)Watts Brothers Wrote:
(11-02-2019, 11:21 PM)RedPanda Wrote:
(11-02-2019, 10:04 PM)Daniel Deadeye Wrote: Explain where in video 4? they didn't run when a gun was aimed on them and the video instantly cut out without them trying to run?

They were under gunpoint and failed to follow orders for 10+ seconds, even responding to the cop. That is breaking FearRP.
Btw i would still like to understand where I Broke FearRP? I Think the Cops did lol

The cops had Simon cuffed and one had a gun pointed at him, you then ran over and started shooting, quite simple.

I will be making no further comments on the situation.
The other cop turned around as I came and the one doing the vid was looking at me all the time. I started shooting because the other cop turned around and toke his pistol out!!!
The vid doesn't even show the full scene, like seriously?!? You cant even see the other cop. What are you talking about?
Have you never heard "in doubt for the accused"? Because in the video you can't even see the other cop! You also can*'t hear the voice of the cop made this video. So explain to me, where do you see me shooting an officer aiming at Simon and Simon breaking 3.1a? Can any other @admin confirm that I broke Fearrp in this video?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KGBeF1XWolY
(11-03-2019, 11:42 AM)Watts Brothers Wrote: Have you never heard "in doubt for the accused"? Because in the video you can't even see the other cop! You also can*'t hear the voice of the cop made this video. So explain to me, where do you see me shooting an officer aiming at Simon and Simon breaking 3.1a? Can any other @admin confirm that I broke Fearrp in this video?

I’ve explained the situation to you countless times, I don’t think telling you again will make you understand.
Kind Regards,
RedPanda
Fearless Veteran

(11-03-2019, 12:10 PM)RedPanda Wrote:
(11-03-2019, 11:42 AM)Watts Brothers Wrote: Have you never heard "in doubt for the accused"? Because in the video you can't even see the other cop! You also can*'t hear the voice of the cop made this video. So explain to me, where do you see me shooting an officer aiming at Simon and Simon breaking 3.1a? Can any other @admin confirm that I broke Fearrp in this video?

I’ve explained the situation to you countless times, I don’t think telling you again will make you understand.
Ur argument is, that I shot the other cop while he had Simon under gunpoint. But I didn't. I shot because the other cop turned around and took his pistol out, I think you're the one, not understanding...
(11-03-2019, 12:19 PM)Watts Brothers Wrote:

Ur argument is, that I shot the other cop while he had Simon under gunpoint. But I didn't. I shot because the other cop turned around and took his pistol out, I think you're the one, not understanding...

Here’s a final explanation for you:
1. Simon shot the car with no prior RP, simple.
2. You ran up and opened fire on the cops, one had a gun on Simon (cuffed), and the other turned to you and pulled a gun, YOU were the first to shoot, breaking FearRP for not valuing Simons life.

You shout “hands up” and start shooting instantly also, giving no chance for you to put the cops into a potential FearRP situation which would’ve been the safe way to save your teammate.

No further comments will be made on the situation, I will await an SA’s response.
Kind Regards,
RedPanda
Fearless Veteran

Ok time to be honest.... I never expected your staff friends to take this report seriously it was just to highlight to other players and maybe they will start noticing and maybe they will make future reports... Almost everyone I've spoken to in-game has experienced something like this and is happy I've spoke out about it.... and not just normal players someone with a "special" rank as well... I won't be naming names as I don't want them to be ridiculed in chat as I have been for making this report.
(11-03-2019, 12:30 PM)RedPanda Wrote:
(11-03-2019, 12:19 PM)Watts Brothers Wrote:

Here’s a final explanation for you:
1. Simon shot the car with no prior RP, simple.
2. You ran up and opened fire on the cops, one had a gun on Simon (cuffed), and the other turned to you and pulled a gun, YOU were the first to shoot, breaking FearRP for not valuing Simons life.

You shout “hands up” and start shooting instantly also, giving no chance for you to put the cops into a potential FearRP situation which would’ve been the safe way to save your teammate.

No further comments will be made on the situation, I will await an SA’s response.
I shouted like "I'm gonna shoot you, hands up" but I had my voice on whisper so my fault. You really are understanding wrong. Noone had Simon under gunpoint, both cops turned to me and took their pistols out - that's the point. You can't even see Simon under gunpoint in the video so what are you talking about? You basically punished me for an imagination!

Btw "BRA (94605)" can u explain me what do u mean?
Thanks for making this report Daniel

However, we have decided that there has been no abuse present in the report.
The reasons as to why this is the case have been explained by RedPanda and I and from what it seems you have somewhat come to this conclusion also.

Despite this not being valid, we appreciate you bringing forward your concerns.

Many thanks
Divey & Tomo
Supervising Administrators
[Image: f2kzlKW.png]