RedPanda
(11-02-2019, 06:02 PM)Watts Brothers Wrote: U literally didn't gave us a chance to react on our pr. Later on after asking you why the hell it was failrp/fearrp from our side you said 
"[color=var(--text-muted)][color=var(--header-primary)]RedPandaheute um 15:33 Uhr[/color][/color]

[color=var(--text-normal)]I have reviewed the video, I gave you the wrong punishments, it should be the other way round"
[/color]

Then after unbanning simon u gave him a blacklist and told me that ur gonna ban me, after asking why exactly u said ur video isnt working so im "in the clear" and nothing happend. I mean, are you serious? Like maybe stop approving prs 10 mins after theyre posted and listen to both story before noticing u maybe made a mistake 

I gave the wrong punishments and switched them round, i attempted to review the video before banning you however it didn't work, getting you out of that ban. PR's don't always need an input from the accused.
Kind Regards,
RedPanda
Fearless Veteran

Did I help you today? +Rep
[Image: f9VS5YA.png]
(11-02-2019, 06:19 PM)RedPanda Wrote:
(11-02-2019, 06:02 PM)Watts Brothers Wrote: U literally didn't gave us a chance to react on our pr. Later on after asking you why the hell it was failrp/fearrp from our side you said 
"[color=var(--text-muted)][color=var(--header-primary)]RedPandaheute um 15:33 Uhr[/color][/color]

[color=var(--text-normal)]I have reviewed the video, I gave you the wrong punishments, it should be the other way round"
[/color]

Then after unbanning simon u gave him a blacklist and told me that ur gonna ban me, after asking why exactly u said ur video isnt working so im "in the clear" and nothing happend. I mean, are you serious? Like maybe stop approving prs 10 mins after theyre posted and listen to both story before noticing u maybe made a mistake 

I gave the wrong punishments and switched them round, i attempted to review the video before banning you however it didn't work, getting you out of that ban. PR's don't always need an input from the accused.
I think in a situation like this id really needed. The video is working for me btw. and seriously you can't review the video so you say its fine? 

Where in the hell did I break fearrp and Simon 3.1a Cheese the way around just makes it more stupid

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KGBeF1XWolY
(11-02-2019, 06:28 PM)Watts Brothers Wrote:
(11-02-2019, 06:19 PM)RedPanda Wrote:

[/color]

I think in a situation like this id really needed. The video is working for me btw. and seriously you can't review the video so you say its fine? 

Where in the hell did I break fearrp and Simon 3.1a Cheese the way around just makes it more stupid

This is an AA, post that in an UBLR or UBR.
Kind Regards,
RedPanda
Fearless Veteran

Some of the videos are unavailable to be viewed and those that are I have watched and deemed that they are quite obviously examples of rule breakage - Panda did not have to give as much time for a reply from the party being accused due to the explicit nature of the misconduct. From what I have seen it does not seem Panda is in the wrong. Again, I cannot see the first two PRs so I am unable to comment on them. If you have any evidence from the situation or if there is any other points that need to be raised then please do so. But at the moment I see no reason to issue any action against Panda.
[Image: f2kzlKW.png]
Well in Video 3 he banned for breaking fearrp but the cops shot them first so fearrp doesn't count and please tell me what was broken in video 4? the gun wasn't aimed on them when he jumped in the car so no fearrp was broken there and 2nd video they didn't try to evade so I see no reason for a ban?
(11-02-2019, 07:14 PM)Daniel Deadeye Wrote: Well in Video 3 he banned for breaking fearrp but the cops shot them first so fearrp doesn't count and please tell me what was broken in video 4? the gun wasn't aimed on them when he jumped in the car so no fearrp was broken there and 2nd video they didn't try to evade so I see no reason for a ban?

In video 3 the ban was never given to Ausver as I was reviewing my decision after switching the punishments to the right people, the video then no longer worked and he got banned for other reasons.

In video 4 they blatantly broke FearRP.
Kind Regards,
RedPanda
Fearless Veteran

Explain where in video 4? they didn't run when a gun was aimed on them and the video instantly cut out without them trying to run?
(11-02-2019, 09:38 PM)RedPanda Wrote:
(11-02-2019, 07:14 PM)Daniel Deadeye Wrote: Well in Video 3 he banned for breaking fearrp but the cops shot them first so fearrp doesn't count and please tell me what was broken in video 4? the gun wasn't aimed on them when he jumped in the car so no fearrp was broken there and 2nd video they didn't try to evade so I see no reason for a ban?

In video 3 the ban was never given to Ausver as I was reviewing my decision after switching the punishments to the right people, the video then no longer worked and he got banned for other reasons.

In video 4 they blatantly broke FearRP.
I just posted the vid right here and it's working for me, why isn't it working for you then? If I deserve a ban in your opinion and you just want to switch the punishment why don't you expand my ban now then?

(11-02-2019, 10:04 PM)Daniel Deadeye Wrote: Explain where in video 4? they didn't run when a gun was aimed on them and the video instantly cut out without them trying to run?

They were under gunpoint and failed to follow orders for 10+ seconds, even responding to the cop. That is breaking FearRP.
Kind Regards,
RedPanda
Fearless Veteran

(11-02-2019, 11:21 PM)RedPanda Wrote:
(11-02-2019, 10:04 PM)Daniel Deadeye Wrote: Explain where in video 4? they didn't run when a gun was aimed on them and the video instantly cut out without them trying to run?

They were under gunpoint and failed to follow orders for 10+ seconds, even responding to the cop. That is breaking FearRP.
Btw i would still like to understand where I Broke FearRP? I Think the Cops did lol