RedPanda
Your Name: Deadeye

Accused Staff Member: RedPanda

Involved users
Me and witnessed many others

Date & Time (GMT): 2/11/19 @ 14:22 GMT

Abuse of Power? and/or Infringement of the rules?
Abuse of power

Explanation and Evidence
I have been following PRs including my own and I feel RedPanda allows his friends to do as he wishes and also sides with his friends. 

1. https://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=94596  This is a RP against me. I killed the president because he was failing his city not stopping crime and making it hell to live in. I was blacklisted for 3 hours for weapons for killing without valid rp reason that I clearly had.

2. https://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=94598 The PR I made on the same guy using the guys own video as evidence (he was a pres out not doing his job alone without security)  "6.3 As a President, you are a very important person and therefore your life is of high priority, so stay out of dangerous situations (i.e, inspecting a crime scene or going outside without security)." Denied and said he would warn him. He didn't.

3. https://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=94605 A pr was made on a guy by the exact same guy and withing 30 mins he banned someone but on all other prs he says I'll give them 24 hours to reply, I watched the video and in the PR he says I told the guy to get on the floor but my mic doesn't get picked up so where is the proof for that? Also in the video you can see the cop shot the guy so fearrp doesn't take effect in this situation, But yet he banned the guy instantly without hearing both sides. *edit* The guy was unbanned so it seems someone else saw he did wrong

4. https://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=94423 In this PR he approved a PR where no rules were broken in the videos the first video he has his gun lowered no gun was pointed at him when he got in the vehicle and drove away so no fearrp and the 2nd video is a very short clip they didn't drive off or anything and with fearrp in reality if a cop pointed a gun at you and you're not used to it maybe they would freeze in fear before getting out... but they didn't attempt to run.... Also how do you even know who was in the car? RedPanda assumed it was them driving....

This is just very recent things I'm sure there are many more times he has abused his power to help his friends.
I'll make this very simple here, I access the PR and check peoples records and punish them accordingly. No offence to Equinox but I don't even know who he is. Also you are saying a PR where no rules were broken, you literally posted that PR.

To conclude, I don't believe I abuse my powers in any way as I review reports and conclude them accordingly, if I feel there is need for a defence I will ask them for an explanation, otherwise it is concluded.
Kind Regards,
RedPanda
Fearless Veteran

Did I help you today? +Rep
[Image: f9VS5YA.png]
I've made an edit as number 4 was the wrong link. the explanation for the link will make sense now.
In response to that then, they literally broke FearRP, no questions about that.

Also,
"Punishing you in various forms, even if you don't like the reason.*"
Kind Regards,
RedPanda
Fearless Veteran

I also think it's interesting you said you said "I'll make this very simple here, I access the PR and check peoples records and punish them accordingly." you failed to say you check the evidence you just check record?
Accessing is literally meaning I check everything in the PR. That's pretty simple to understand.
Kind Regards,
RedPanda
Fearless Veteran

I have never heard anyone call checking evidence or checking everything as "Accessing".
If you solely have an issue with me because I approve and deny PR's I don't believe it's worth an AA, as it says in the instructions it's not abuse if I punish you and you don't like the reasoning. I don't side with 'friends' in PR's, everyone is treated the same.
Kind Regards,
RedPanda
Fearless Veteran

I have an issue with the way you resolve PRs yes. Not because just because you don't like the results because I feel you unfairly do them. "If you solely have an issue with me because I approve and deny PR's I don't believe it's worth an AA" Please don't try admin your own PR this has to be dealt with by Superadmin +
U literally didn't give us a chance to react on our pr. Later on after asking you why the hell it was failrp/fearrp from our side you said 
"[color=var(--text-muted)][color=var(--header-primary)]RedPandaheute um 15:33 Uhr[/color][/color]

[color=var(--text-normal)]I have reviewed the video, I gave you the wrong punishments, it should be the other way round"
[/color]

Then after unbanning simon u gave him a blacklist and told me that ur gonna ban me, after asking why exactly u said ur video isnt working so im "in the clear" and nothing happend. I mean, are you serious? Like maybe stop approving prs 10 mins after theyre posted and listen to both story before noticing u maybe made a mistake