No Nut November
Only those who are sexually dysfunctional can do this stupid challenge, and if you don't get more than 2 wet dreams a month you obviously have erectile dysfunction.
The following 1 user Likes konsta's post:
  • Flame..
(11-02-2019, 02:23 AM)Zombie Wrote: Only those who are sexually dysfunctional can do this stupid challenge, and if you don't get more than 2 wet dreams a month you obviously have erectile dysfunction.

I will do this challenge just to prove your inability to stray from primitive emotions.
[Image: h2.png]
Visit my profile here.
I can not even hold it for a week lol
[Image: ne-inqui%C3%A8te-pas-%C3%A7a-va-bien-se-passer.gif]
(11-02-2019, 11:37 AM)Midget Wrote:
(11-02-2019, 02:23 AM)Zombie Wrote: Only those who are sexually dysfunctional can do this stupid challenge, and if you don't get more than 2 wet dreams a month you obviously have erectile dysfunction.

I will do this challenge just to prove your inability to stray from primitive emotions.
What is that even supposed to mean, "primitive emotions" ?

Midget, is there something you'd like to tell us all?
(11-03-2019, 02:58 AM)Zombie Wrote:

Your will to cheaply insult and disregard arguments in nearly every post the last month is an example of your primitive emotions
[Image: h2.png]
Visit my profile here.
I was outside at 2AM on the 1st of November and there was a girl, sorry boys.
(11-03-2019, 04:05 PM)Midget Wrote:

Your will to cheaply insult and disregard arguments in nearly every post the last month is an example of your primitive emotions
Because you won't stop creating arguments with me, you're obsessed. You look at every smallest detail to take an opportunity and start an argument, as if you're doing it just for fun. I don't argue for fun Midget, I argue to lead somewhere and make changes.

I find it pathetic and unreasonable that you would do this stupid challenge (not that I believe you) to prove my inability to stray from "cheap insults and disregard to arguments" and here I thought you meant by jerking off and fucking for "primitive emotions", despite how that's just nature and science as well. Your common sense is starting to fade away Midget, because I fail to see the correlation between sexual inactivity for a whole month challenge to "my inability to stray away from arguments and cheap insults".
(11-03-2019, 08:23 PM)Zombie Wrote:

Because you won't stop creating arguments with me, you're obsessed. You look at every smallest detail to take an opportunity and start an argument, as if you're doing it just for fun. I don't argue for fun Midget, I argue to lead somewhere and make changes.

I find it pathetic and unreasonable that you would do this stupid challenge (not that I believe you) to prove my inability to stray from "cheap insults and disregard to arguments" and here I thought you meant by jerking off and fucking for "primitive emotions", despite how that's just nature and science as well. Your common sense is starting to fade away Midget, because I fail to see the correlation between sexual inactivity for a whole month challenge to "my inability to stray away from arguments and cheap insults".

No matter how much cats fight, there always seem to be plenty of kittens. - Abraham Lincoln  
The following 1 user Likes Haarek's post:
  • ryan!
(11-03-2019, 10:43 PM)Midget Wrote:
(11-03-2019, 08:23 PM)Zombie Wrote:
(11-02-2019, 11:37 AM)Midget Wrote: I will do this challenge just to prove your inability to stray from primitive emotions.

No matter how much cats fight, there always seem to be plenty of kittens. - Abraham Lincoln  
explain to me in what regard are you using that quote on me?
No nut november is a sign of virginity, wack
[Image: giphy.gif]