[FL:Rp]Highway to Hell
So you are confessing to the fact, that you had absolutely no reason to do this, apart from curiosity?

And you are saying that you were having your hands out because I wouldn't be classified as raiding then?
That kinda sounds like you were searching for a loophole.
Quote:It's impossible to cover every single detail within the rules, so we expect you to use your common sense and not do questionable things or search for loopholes.
(Server Rules: Disclaimer)

Once again:
As a criminal, you would want to keep your profile low. The unnecessary trespassing on properties you do not own is not helping that.
Kind Regards,
TASSIA
Fearless Developer
It wasn't raiding it will never be raiding I ran in and out OK next time I will leave my door open and will report that guy 4 raiding
I did not leave the door open? I went out to start talking to you and kindly ask you to leave.
You didn't give me any chance to do so. You ran into my house the moment I opened the door.
I had no chance of interacting with you or closing the door behind me.

With 13 bans you should consider stopping such mingery behavior.
You recently announced your return to this community, which in general makes me happy.
I was hoping that you would have matured and changed your attitude. Yet the same day I see this.
Kind Regards,
TASSIA
Fearless Developer
Yes u didn't leave the door open how did I got in there I must be cheating its just I am rely getting annoyed of this that u literally report me for running in to you house and out again causing no harm to anyone because u let the door open and u didn't even try to interact with me u could have lockt me in or anything else you are telling me that am not mature literly people were writing to me that getting reported for that kind of a situation is just like joke I haven't played in years didn't broke any rules since I am here again but then I get reportet for running in to a house cause u let it happen u knew that I was there but u still got out didn't interact or anything else
Are you saying that this is my fault or walking outside and trying to interact with you?
I even tried to interact with you afterward via PM (OOC), which you firstly ignored and then assured me that you didn't break any rules.

Now, if this is allowed, what would stop somebody from going up to someone's house, knocking on their door until they eventually open it to
talk to you, and then abuse their friendly attempt of interaction by running in and searching their house?
Kind Regards,
TASSIA
Fearless Developer
U didnt try to interact with me stop lying god dam u dident talk or type when u wantet to interact with me u could just stand in the door or anything else but u dident so stop saying that u wantet it
You didn't give me any chance to interact with you?

I went outside to start talking to you and ask you to leave.
You abused this by immediately running into my house.

Also, I'm gonna kindly ask you to stop accusing me of lying.
You should much rather consider stopping lying yourself, as I opened the door and went outside solely to interact with you.

Now we are going in circles here, so I will not comment any further unless a staff member asks me to do so.
Kind Regards,
TASSIA
Fearless Developer
Denied.

However if you continue to do the same thing from now on you will be punished for raid-baiting or random raiding.
Kind Regards,
RedPanda
Fearless Veteran

Did I help you today? +Rep
[Image: f9VS5YA.png]