BanID: 69235

Ban Reason
"Advertising another community, Not here to RP, FailRP, Tranqing Spree"

Staff Member: Hitman

Involved users
unsure

Why should you be unbanned?
Hi, I know this is a long shot.

I can't remember the ban or how long ago it was but I played extensively on the server and stopped playing Gmod for a long period of time due to outside commitments. Since that time I had lost access to this steam account and when I joined the server today on my new account I spoke to a moderator to hopefully get some of my old stuff back from my last account.

This is when I discovered the permanent ban. I can't remember the ban happening or the circumstances but I would love to start playing on this server again and I feel I can be a valued active member of the community.

FL is as far as I can tell the only decent RP server that is still relatively active and I feel it's vital that communities stick together.

I know that technically speaking I shouldn't be able to submit an unban request as I can't remember whether the ban was fair and I have no evidence so this is more like a plea.

I would like to note that when Fearless was my transition between DarkRP and serious roleplay and from looking at the bans I sound like a typical DarkRP minge. I am not.

Thanks for taking the time to read this request.
Also the account in which I used to join today is:
STEAM_1:0:170514509
Hello,

I will look into this UBR, expect a further reply soon. I will have to incestigate this case as Hitman is no longer in the staff team.

Thanks.
[Image: edfa8a344463b04e45f386ad4525099e.png]
Hello,

After a discussion with the team, we've decided to unban you.

If you are looking for an account transfer, contact me through Discord means.

Welcome back!
[Image: edfa8a344463b04e45f386ad4525099e.png]