SteamID:  STEAM_0:1:146617242

BanID: 82817

Ban Reason
¨not respecting staff¨

Staff Member: Ranger

Involved users
Bosse, me and one more

Why should you be unbanned?
Alright, this is absolutely bullshit, So we were in a car chase, i crashed my car and exploded, i had 13 hp when i got thrown out of my car and got injured, then theese cops come  up tp me and handcuff me. we waited for paramedic but took FOREVER, i had 13 hp and got worse after time, you litterly have no proof i killed myself, its a video showing me dying. plus you statet that i ran away from an ooc situation?! that is just unbelivable man, it was no ¨ooc situation¨ panda brought me back and said continue the rp so we did i tricked you guys to look at another place so i could get time to run. i never stated someone stepped one me, proof please? all this is just gambling, you're lying and its obious, i never ran from a ooc situation i didnt say anything when i came back, i continued just like panda said.  Why post PR on me just because your mad i got away?. Thanks Julern
You may not have killed yourself however Redpanda did teleport back for you to be arrested, in which case you decided to argue that and I quote " You stepped on me". The ban was not for killing yourself to avoid arrest it was for simply not respecting the administrators decision to teleport you back for you to be arrested. You brought the situation OOC when you decided to continue to argue that the officers stepped on you. You cannot deny that was OOC, as it was directed at a phased admin.

May I remind you that lying in the courthouse will result a lengthy suspension from the forums, I advise you not to do it.

Denied.