Cya boys
Cya bro, good luck in future! Smile
Kind Regards,
Nephew
Fearless Donator
Sad to see you leave! Take care man!
[Image: ms7ApzV.gif]

But seriously dude, I'm happy you're finally gone. I don't know about anyone else here, but I can assure you Ranger has been one of the most counter-productive staff members that has been promoted in recent years. I've played FL for a damn long time and when I noticed this guy was promoted I was honestly like wow, what the fuck are they doing? Honestly I think this is one of the best moves for FL, even though Ranger left on his own volition. It was quite saddening to see FL in such a dilapidated state with this dumbfuck on the team. I'm happy you're gone, you've ruined so much and maybe FL can flip to a new chapter, one without the pointless bullshit you caused in your tenure and without the reckless immaturity that garnished your role as an administrator. Fuck you. I can't even recall how many times you abused your power. I should've contacted an SA about it, but I was like, hmm, maybe this guy is new. I tried to give you tips which you so conspicuously ignored. That pissed me off. How can you just be like fuck off to someone who's trying to ensure you're perform as a quintessential member of the administrating staff? I bet you think you're so fucking cool, you know that? Wow! I'm so cool, I was an admin on a Garry's Mod roleplay server! I knew I could show my parents I was at least capable of something instead of overdosing on Ketamine and GHB at a shitty rave! Maybe you should have OD'd, you know that? Fuck I hate you, you stupid pretentious prick peace of shit. I don't even think you're capable of comprehending how many sleepless nights I had thinking about how you're ruining MY home. It's like building a brand new, luxurious hotel in a boom town in the 1870's and then watching it go to shit while all the immigrants head of into the distance building a railroad. You broke my heart, you broke all of our hearts, and I know you'll pay the price, the ultimate price. You deserve it and karma will fuck you in your gaping black hole of an ass. Man, I bet your brain is so small, you're the shitty byproduct of natural selection and your seed must be extinguished. You should get a vasectomy. You piece of shit, you ruined me, you ruined FL, you tainted the staff team, and you showed me that there are actually fucked up people in the world. Go to hell. Good riddance. #ByeByeRanger
[Image: J1zObHm.gif]
The following 6 users Like Falcon's post:
  • horror, Lewwings, Kippsee, Jonas, Ranger, Dimitris
Goodbye Ranger
[Image: h2.png]
Visit my profile here.
Good luck in the real life!!
[Image: UE8GhmX.png]
epic. he banned me for thinking that i did soemthing wrong i qwote him lthough the video does not include the officer initiating FearRP, I do believe that it was initiated before hand, ...
i love that ur gone
(01-19-2020, 07:08 AM)Falcon Wrote: [Image: ms7ApzV.gif]

But seriously dude, I'm happy you're finally gone. I don't know about anyone else here, but I can assure you Ranger has been one of the most counter-productive staff members that has been promoted in recent years. I've played FL for a damn long time and when I noticed this guy was promoted I was honestly like wow, what the fuck are they doing? Honestly I think this is one of the best moves for FL, even though Ranger left on his own volition. It was quite saddening to see FL in such a dilapidated state with this dumbfuck on the team. I'm happy you're gone, you've ruined so much and maybe FL can flip to a new chapter, one without the pointless bullshit you caused in your tenure and without the reckless immaturity that garnished your role as an administrator. Fuck you. I can't even recall how many times you abused your power. I should've contacted an SA about it, but I was like, hmm, maybe this guy is new. I tried to give you tips which you so conspicuously ignored. That pissed me off. How can you just be like fuck off to someone who's trying to ensure you're perform as a quintessential member of the administrating staff? I bet you think you're so fucking cool, you know that? Wow! I'm so cool, I was an admin on a Garry's Mod roleplay server! I knew I could show my parents I was at least capable of something instead of overdosing on Ketamine and GHB at a shitty rave! Maybe you should have OD'd, you know that? Fuck I hate you, you stupid pretentious prick peace of shit. I don't even think you're capable of comprehending how many sleepless nights I had thinking about how you're ruining MY home. It's like building a brand new, luxurious hotel in a boom town in the 1870's and then watching it go to shit while all the immigrants head of into the distance building a railroad. You broke my heart, you broke all of our hearts, and I know you'll pay the price, the ultimate price. You deserve it and karma will fuck you in your gaping black hole of an ass. Man, I bet your brain is so small, you're the shitty byproduct of natural selection and your seed must be extinguished. You should get a vasectomy. You piece of shit, you ruined me, you ruined FL, you tainted the staff team, and you showed me that there are actually fucked up people in the world. Go to hell. Good riddance. #ByeByeRanger
same bro
The following 1 user Likes Aimware's post:
  • Basil
(02-03-2020, 12:43 PM)Aimware Wrote:
(01-19-2020, 07:08 AM)Falcon Wrote: [Image: ms7ApzV.gif]

same bro

You do realize he is being sarcastic, right?
The following 1 user Likes Dimitris's post:
  • horror
(02-03-2020, 12:37 PM)Aimware Wrote: epic. he banned me for thinking that i did soemthing wrong i qwote him lthough the video does not include the officer initiating FearRP, I do believe that it was initiated before hand, ...
i love that ur gone
ahahahahaha
The following 1 user Likes horror's post:
  • Dimitris