Mining & Tradesman NPC
(10-30-2019, 12:04 AM)Conn Wrote:
(10-29-2019, 11:44 PM)MonkeyDustFTW Wrote:
We shall forever pray to the God of all rocks!

[Image: 7D86E7D2BF94B1802717D06767FEA5762D47ADF2]
Photographer = Me
The Praying Man = ImOnlyy / Naisu

Thank You Conn for this beautiful update!

It wasn’t me what dun it..

Should be fixed on restart! Hopefully I didn’t duck up again

Dont ever fix this! we must pray to this God for the rest of our life!
This should've been done way earlier! It's really amazing tho!
All the comments complaining and whining around are quite ridiculous, it's not like FL will get a shit ton of players by one update. A series of updates, including stuff like this, will help improve, no matter if it's something many like or not. For the past years there hardly were any ways to make proper money without roleplaying in a job, except contrawhoring and growing weed. This update brings new ways of RP and money making up. I like at a lot.
The following 1 user Likes Idea's post:
  • Lewwings
how does the selling percentages work? It says in the post that gold sells for 1k, however last night it sold for 900. Is this affected by how many people are selling at the time and does it reset once the server restarts every night?
(11-08-2019, 08:14 PM)Razz Wrote: how does the selling percentages work? It says in the post that gold sells for 1k, however last night it sold for 900. Is this affected by how many people are selling at the time and does it reset once the server restarts every night?

We did decide to lower the prices by 10%, however they are fixed prices. I can't remember the figures off the top of my head, but I think I posted the original figures in the thread - take 10% off each.

Stone and scrap got a 10% increase I think.

edit: updated thread
Regards,
Connnnnnnn

Consider giving me a rep point here.