Mining & Tradesman NPC
People can’t be happy with a simple update. This is ridiculous

If you dislike of it, then don’t use it, simple as that

People that want new ways to make money now have the opportunity to do something different

Quit the complaining
The following 6 users Like Rossi's post:
  • Conn, TASSIA, Lewwings, Luna, Pollux, Seifenspende
By far the best update we've had in a while. I just think the trademan needs to be changed and made more realistic. 
Amazing work Conn and Tassia!
The following 7 users Like Dimitris's post:
  • TASSIA, Conn, Luna, Pollux, Wolven, Lewwings, Seifenspende
amazing! great job you lot
Kind Regards,
Grizzly
So after trying out this here are my opinions on it and some things that I think would make it better.

1. I would make the smelting riskier, add a feature that the furnace could overheat and you need to add coolant to it because right now you can just stand there and afk waiting for it to refine.

2. Add some other features to the tradesmen. He currently has a couple speech lines, but none of them have any difference. An example is you can ask him if that is the best he can do and he simple just says yeah and then prompts you back to the main price again. I would either remove that speech line or potentially do something with that.

3. My biggest issue with the update is something like possibly will calm down once the update is out for a bit, but it is something that I think is a very good thing to look into. Whenever I was on, there was a swarm of 5 or so cars just driving around the map and everyone hopping out at the next rock spawn. So what I suggest is making mining be at a particular space on the map (This could be added to the map in the ways of a tunnel/cave/MINE) or I think we should consider changing the map to one that has an area that benefits this more. v2d for example has the whole forest area that this would look good in. Chaoscity has the desert area that this could fit into well. etc

Overall. I am neutral with the update. Fearless desperately needed a new way to make money, but there is always improvement on it. Conn already said he was going to be fixing the stamina issue which is good. Good job guys
The following 1 user Likes Fultz's post:
  • Alphaverse
(10-28-2019, 06:51 PM)Fultz Wrote: So after trying out this here are my opinions on it and some things that I think would make it better.

1. I would make the smelting riskier, add a feature that the furnace could overheat and you need to add coolant to it because right now you can just stand there and afk waiting for it to refine.

2. Add some other features to the tradesmen. He currently has a couple speech lines, but none of them have any difference. An example is you can ask him if that is the best he can do and he simple just says yeah and then prompts you back to the main price again. I would either remove that speech line or potentially do something with that.

3. My biggest issue with the update is something like possibly will calm down once the update is out for a bit, but it is something that I think is a very good thing to look into. Whenever I was on, there was a swarm of 5 or so cars just driving around the map and everyone hopping out at the next rock spawn. So what I suggest is making mining be at a particular space on the map (This could be added to the map in the ways of a tunnel/cave/MINE) or I think we should consider changing the map to one that has an area that benefits this more. v2d for example has the whole forest area that this would look good in. Chaoscity has the desert area that this could fit into well. etc

Overall. I am neutral with the update. Fearless desperately needed a new way to make money, but there is always improvement on it. Conn already said he was going to be fixing the stamina issue which is good. Good job guys

Thanks for the balanced overview. I always knew that there were things that could be improved upon, and I'll certainly look to doing those as soon as possible. Stamina will be fixed too shortly, I'll just have to go through with a dev to make the correct changes - it's a bit of a slow process now with not having access to upload to certain files, and I'm just going to have a day or two to settle before adding major improvements.

Thanks for the feedback Smile
Regards,
Connnnnnnn

Consider giving me a rep point here.

[Image: c3082ce87aa24bfcc5e5ca87b72ac745.png]

/addlaw Mining is banned!

OT: Nice Work Guys, passive jobs have been wanted for a while and this has filled the gap!
Regards,
Joe Joe
Fearless Teacher Admin Clan Officer Admin Event Manager Clan Officer Veteran Admin Event Manager Veteran Management Veteran

[Image: OMVm0Um.png]
Have I helped you out? Rep me >Here<
The following 2 users Like Joe Joe's post:
  • Arch.B, Lewwings
Time to form a Miners Union and bring San Ranevo to a halt. Great job guys - You're making Arthur Scargill proud.

Lets form some pickets
Stop using dark theme, nerd.
The following 1 user Likes Kappatalist's post:
  • Lewwings
We shall forever pray to the God of all rocks!

[Image: 7D86E7D2BF94B1802717D06767FEA5762D47ADF2]
Photographer = Me
The Praying Man = ImOnlyy / Naisu

Thank You Conn for this beautiful update!
You can blame conn for that
(10-29-2019, 11:44 PM)MonkeyDustFTW Wrote:
We shall forever pray to the God of all rocks!

[Image: 7D86E7D2BF94B1802717D06767FEA5762D47ADF2]
Photographer = Me
The Praying Man = ImOnlyy / Naisu

Thank You Conn for this beautiful update!

It wasn’t me what dun it..

Should be fixed on restart! Hopefully I didn’t duck up again
Regards,
Connnnnnnn

Consider giving me a rep point here.

The following 1 user Likes Conn's post:
  • L Y N C H Y