Mining & Tradesman NPC
Nice!
Where am I?
(10-27-2019, 01:15 AM)aDisabledDeer Wrote: Just a quick question; is all of this work, including the scripts, pickaxe, and the minerals original work made by yourselves or is any of it taken from work done by other people, for example on the steam workshop?

FL developers were renowned for using work made by other developers and passing it off as original work, which is why I am asking.

I’d hate to think FL was using other creators work without at the very least crediting them, never mind obtaining their consent to reupload their work onto the workshop

I wholeheartedly agree, and this was a mistake by me as I forgot to add credit amongst the many other things I've been doing today and yesterday, my apologies.
I have added credit, and I will be contacting the original author for permission. If this isn't granted, then I'll look into other avenues.
Thanks for reminding me, and I do totally agree with your points.
Regards,
Connnnnnnn

Consider giving me a rep point here.

NOICE
Lmao because updates like this are the solution.

Waste of time.
The following 2 users Like Falc's post:
  • Eclipze, aDisabledDeer
smh, when people were suggesting moving FL to another game, they didn't mean bringing other games onto the server. What next? A crafting table and creepers?
The following 1 user Likes Create's post:
  • Eclipze
Thought I was on a cityrp community, not darkrp
Kind regards,
Eclipze
Fearless Donator
A long-awaited update for Fearless, nice job guys.
Not necessarily an update that will improve playerbase, but a solid update nonetheless.
Regards,

[Image: mEVbpdN.png]
Thanks to Envy for the signature.
im unable to buy furnace i cant find it under mining category?
[Image: gn3iiwj]
(10-27-2019, 08:31 AM)Falc Wrote: Lmao because updates like this are the solution.

Waste of time.

People cry that there aren’t enough updates, there aren’t enough ways to make money, etc..

Then people cry when updates come.. Can any of the devs actually win when we’re constantly barraged with shit like this? It’s so pathetic.

Side note:
Furnaces are temporarily unavailable to purchase from the market, there’s 1 or 2 bugs I want to fix that I’ve been made aware of, one of which makes it disappear from your inventory, so I thought it best to be safe
Regards,
Connnnnnnn

Consider giving me a rep point here.

The following 2 users Like Conn's post:
  • Kappatalist, Idea
(10-27-2019, 12:11 PM)Conn Wrote:
(10-27-2019, 08:31 AM)Falc Wrote: Lmao because updates like this are the solution.

Waste of time.

People cry that there aren’t enough updates, there aren’t enough ways to make money, etc..

Then people cry when updates come.. Can any of the devs actually win when we’re constantly barraged with shit like this? It’s so pathetic.

Just because majority say something, doesn't mean you have to add it lol. Your responsibility as devs to ask yourself if it is worth time/step forward. 

Either way that's coming from falc so I wouldn't take it to heart