Suica - Mistake Ban
Your name: Suica

Your ban ID: 6634

Banned by: Temar

Server: rp_evocity_v2

Involved: KAI , TEMAR

Why we should unban you: Beacus you just banned me for absolutely no reason. It says "Avoiding perma ban"
In my history of fearlessrp ive never been banned for permanent. Ive been banned for some stupid things yes. But we learn by our mistakes
Temar just perma banned me for having multiple accounts and joining fearless rp. Is it my fault that i wanna earn money ? I sol my account with 284games on
I felt like i didnt play them anyway, "Rainbow Dash" Was my name on that account. So i made a new account, Called myself "akdov". There i just bought
a few games, CSS GMOD , I started playing on that acc for a little while. Then it was winter holiday prices. So GMOD only cost 2,5eu , So i wanted my friends
To start playing it so i sold my acc with CSS and GMOD for 15euro. And now im getting banned for avoiding perma ban. Makes no sense, Havnt been perma banned on all
thoose accounts?

So i got a question , Arnt you allowed to have more accounts?
I dont really know,you just admitted having 3 accounts and then he banned you,you didnt mention anything about avoiding a ban,but niether did you mention selling the accounts,which means you could use the other accounts to avoid a ban given on one of the accounts.
Hello my name is beenkii i bought his acc the same day i got perm banned
and i just want too say sorry too you ''Rainbow dash'' if you got perm banned SadSad
I did mention i sold three of my accounts. I was playing with my friend clotte
Well my good sir you are breaking one of steams ToS

Under [REGISTRATION AND ACTIVATION]

You may not sell or charge others for the right to use your Account, or otherwise transfer your Account.
[Image: tumblr_oo89kx6Wfc1vvng74o8_r1_1280.png]
So thats the reason why i get perma ban ?
User has been warned for this post. Reason:
Removed /temar