PURGE NIGHT V2
Sir yes sir, tonight
Hello everyone!

I have some news for you all. Due to some sad technicalities, the Event server has not been updated to the new gmod update, and thus you are completely unable to join the server, originally I was going to postpone/cancel this event, but a big thanks to Pollux & Arny for working on a solution.

They are currently setting up a server with FL's things on it, this means that the event will be delayed for an estimated amount of 30 minutes, this means that basers will have to come at 17:30GMT, and the event officially starts at 18:30GMT instead of the original times. I will update as we go by, I hope they're able to fix this issue so we can get this event going.

Thanks,
Jonas.
[Image: edfa8a344463b04e45f386ad4525099e.png]
The following 8 users Like Jonas's post:
  • Pollux, TASSIA, Wolven, Arikame, Nephew, Flame.., Oliver, Luna
Quick update!

We are almost ready with the event! We just need a few more minutes with the final tests to make sure everything works as it should be. Please remember to download the map before you join by using this link: https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/f...=408199200

I will announce the password here and on discord when it's going live!

- Jonas.
The following 4 users Like Jonas's post:
  • Flame.., Conn, Pollux, Luna
http://prntscr.com/pxi7sf *spams connect to server*
[Image: 581b12a0d997817ddb6c2dc6d97cc106.jpg]
(11-15-2019, 05:48 PM)Arikame Wrote: http://prntscr.com/pxi7sf *spams connect to server*

It's not that server, you will have to use the command in console that i'll put here, otherwise it wont work. Cheese
Hello everyone! - The purge night is starting now - go to your console on gmod and type this command; "connect 35.235.52.120:27045; password purgenight". Hopefully, everything will work as it should, and a big thanks to @Arny#0001 and Pollux#0002 for fixing up a new server for this event. The event server hasn't been updated to the new gmod-update, and thus we weren't able to use it.

The event starts at in an hour, those who join now are the people who are building a base for their building team. If you do not have a team, all you do is join the server and I will add you to a team or make a team for you with others.

As a sidenote to everyone. Just because it's another server, the FL rules and terms of service still do apply.

Let the purge begin!
The following 4 users Like Jonas's post:
  • Flame.., Kappatalist, SoulRipper, Lewwings
Good luck Peps
Have fun at Purge Night. Thank you Arny and Pollux for hosting it on a spare server.
For some reason the event server doesn't want to update, I'll get it working tonight for next event.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:15472195&b=9]
Make your own dynamic signature by clicking here.
The following 15 users Like SoulRipper's post:
  • JackZ, Alfred, Arikame, Grape, Goat, TASSIA, Nephew, Flame.., Lewwings, Jonas, Luna, Pollux, L Y N C H Y, Oliver, Wolven
Was fun
The following 1 user Likes horror's post:
  • Oliver
I didn't like the FFA, I got killed by Nephew after he died twice by frost. I got respawned again, then ported and then I got ported back to spawn. So he cheated the game and that's why I wasn't apart of it anymore. Thanks for ruining the game Nephew!