PURGE NIGHT V2
[Image: 0a9d3405d15823ac1b0f3cf4d67ab8ca.png]

THANK YOU EVERYONE FOR PARTICIPATING!
THE EVENT HAS BEEN CONCLUDED AND THANK YOU EVERYONE FOR PARTICIPATING, I HOPE YOU ALL HAD FUN. CONGRATULATIONS TO THE WINNING TEAM:

BOOMERS:
MIKU,
EAGLE,
ONELYY,
ORGASM (DAE)

YOU 4 CAN CLAIM $100,000,- FROM ME IN-GAME AT ANYTIME!

As the event progressed, we continued with an FFA round - the winner is:

JACKZ

You can feel free to contact me in-game for a prize of $50,000,-

Thanks to everyone who participated, it was a fun event and I hope you had it like that aswell, more events will come in the future. I will leave the thread open for a day or two to hear your feedback for ideas and feedback for the next event. Thanks!
[Image: edfa8a344463b04e45f386ad4525099e.png]
The following 6 users Like Jonas's post:
  • Lewwings, Luna, Flame.., Pollux, , Wolven
(11-15-2019, 10:09 PM)Predator! Wrote: I didn't like the FFA, I got killed by Nephew after he died twice by frost. I got respawned again, then ported and then I got ported back to spawn. So he cheated the game and that's why I wasn't apart of it anymore. Thanks for ruining the game Nephew!

Absolutely awful
[Image: unknown.png]

Was a class Event FL needs a lot more stuff like this thanks so much for all that made this happen! means a lot really enjoyed it!
The following 3 users Like L Y N C H Y's post:
  • Conn, Jonas, JackZ
Good Event, Had fun.
Where am I?
The following 1 user Likes Ducktard's post:
  • Flame..
That was Great
(11-15-2019, 10:12 PM)S!RNARC Wrote:
(11-15-2019, 10:09 PM)Predator! Wrote: I didn't like the FFA, I got killed by Nephew after he died twice by frost. I got respawned again, then ported and then I got ported back to spawn. So he cheated the game and that's why I wasn't apart of it anymore. Thanks for ruining the game Nephew!

Absolutely awful

Apologies for that. Spawnpoints seemed to cock up so people weren't stopped.
Regards,
Connnnnnnn

Consider giving me a rep point here.

I did teleport you back into it, we forgot one citizen spawnpoint which is what people were using.
Pollux
Fearless Management
bork
Free for all was fun. I should've ran around the city more but still got the W.

I dislike the banners though, they are too big and you cant see anything when they are at a distance.
The following 1 user Likes JackZ's post:
  • Wolven
(11-15-2019, 10:20 PM)JackZ Wrote: Free for all was fun. I should've ran around the city more but still got the W.

I dislike the banners though, they are too big and you cant see anything when they are at a distance.

Yeah we didn't have too much time to test stuff as all the scripts were pretty much done minutes before we opened the server up, this was re-used from when I was trolling Arny with a "bad dev" sign on top of his head last event. If FFA becomes an actual event we'll 100% have much better systems around it.
Pollux
Fearless Management
bork