Conor McGregor's Return
(10-25-2019, 02:38 PM)JoshZ Wrote:
(10-25-2019, 10:28 AM)JackZ Wrote: Conor will get destroyed by Max’s pressure striking. He’d be destroyed by Khabibs wrestling in a Rematch. Nate would beat Conor with his Jiu jitsu in the legacy fight. Gaethje would destroy Conor with his offense and wrestling if he used it. Ferguson would destroy Conor with his insane cardio and pressure. Masvidal vs Conor could go either way. The only fight I see Conor winning is the Cerrone fight.

Conor isn’t “The Man” of the UFC anymore, It’s Israel Adesanya.

Personally I feel as if Masvidal would destroy Conor.

Yeah it could go either way. If its a stand up fight Conor will always have a chance.

If it went to the floor Conor would be done though.
(10-27-2019, 02:20 PM)JackZ Wrote:
(10-25-2019, 02:38 PM)JoshZ Wrote:
(10-25-2019, 10:28 AM)JackZ Wrote: Conor will get destroyed by Max’s pressure striking. He’d be destroyed by Khabibs wrestling in a Rematch. Nate would beat Conor with his Jiu jitsu in the legacy fight. Gaethje would destroy Conor with his offense and wrestling if he used it. Ferguson would destroy Conor with his insane cardio and pressure. Masvidal vs Conor could go either way. The only fight I see Conor winning is the Cerrone fight.

Conor isn’t “The Man” of the UFC anymore, It’s Israel Adesanya.

Personally I feel as if Masvidal would destroy Conor.

Yeah it could go either way. If its a stand up fight Conor will always have a chance.

If it went to the floor Conor would be done though.

Even stand up I feel as if Conor would take a L.