Riot Games ( League Of Legends )
I have been a fan of League Of Legends for a long time now and they recently announced that big things are coming with the next season. When it comes to league they will be bringing back URF with the ability to select your champion instead of ARURF. In addition to that they will be expanding into other platforms ( Console and Mobile ) and they will also create a lot of new games. From what we know until now it will be, a fighting game ( Like Teken ) a shooting game, a cards game ( Like Hearthstone ) and there is a good chance for an MMO.

What are your thoughts?

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0YdOIx-k2vI
They're also working on a Diablo style RPG:

Quote:"In between announcing both a fighting game and a tactical FPS, we also got a sneak peak at something that looks an awful lot like a Diablo-style action RPG.

The clips where it was shown were brief, but according to a brief overview in a press release, this is referred to as "Project F" internally at Riot and is a "project that explores the possibilities of traversing the world of Runeterra with your friends."

I'm very pleased that Riot is finally showing us what they're expanding towards, and I'm quite pleased with the results, although I would have loved an actual MMORPG taking place in the Runeterra universe. I suppose the RPG will suffice though.

Looking forward to seeing more in 2020.
Regards,

[Image: mEVbpdN.png]
Thanks to Envy for the signature.
Played League since 2014, spent about 5k hours on it until the start of this year, I just felt that the main game was getting abandoned and more completely broken champions (Aatrox, Akali, Irelia, Qiyanna) just weren't getting nerfed. Might have to give it a go at the start of next season.
(10-16-2019, 01:06 PM)Ranger Wrote: Played League since 2014, spent about 5k hours on it until the start of this year, I just felt that the main game was getting abandoned and more completely broken champions (Aatrox, Akali, Irelia, Qiyanna) just weren't getting nerfed. Might have to give it a go at the start of next season.

Yea I must admit I was very frustrated as well with these champions. Most of them got nerfed tho, especially akali that champion got 4 nerfs one after the other and she was still broken it was at her 5th nerf that she got somewhat balanced.
(10-16-2019, 01:33 PM)Dimitris Wrote:
(10-16-2019, 01:06 PM)Ranger Wrote: Played League since 2014, spent about 5k hours on it until the start of this year, I just felt that the main game was getting abandoned and more completely broken champions (Aatrox, Akali, Irelia, Qiyanna) just weren't getting nerfed. Might have to give it a go at the start of next season.

Yea I must admit I was very frustrated as well with these champions. Most of them got nerfed tho, especially akali that champion got 4 nerfs one after the other and she was still broken it was at her 5th nerf that she got somewhat balanced.

It was also due to the fact that absolutely messed up Shaco (my main) in the top lane.
(10-16-2019, 02:00 PM)Ranger Wrote:

It was also due to the fact that absolutely messed up Shaco (my main) in the top lane.

Shaco is in a very good spot right now.
(10-16-2019, 04:24 PM)Dimitris Wrote:

Didn't they rework boxes or something, I might have to give league another go at some point.
The following 1 user Likes Ranger's post:
  • Dimitris
(10-16-2019, 04:35 PM)Ranger Wrote:

Didn't they rework boxes or something, I might have to give league another go at some point.

I think they changed his e and now it has ap ratio aswell. Ain't sure I don't play shaco but I know it does damage.
(10-16-2019, 04:38 PM)Dimitris Wrote:
(10-16-2019, 01:33 PM)Dimitris Wrote: Yea I must admit I was very frustrated as well with these champions. Most of them got nerfed tho, especially akali that champion got 4 nerfs one after the other and she was still broken it was at her 5th nerf that she got somewhat balanced.

I think they changed his e and now it has ap ratio aswell. Ain't sure I don't play shaco but I know it does damage.
Before hand I think it was an execute that scaled with ap, until they removed its ap scaling.
(10-16-2019, 04:41 PM)Ranger Wrote:
(10-16-2019, 04:38 PM)Dimitris Wrote:
(10-16-2019, 02:00 PM)Ranger Wrote: It was also due to the fact that absolutely messed up Shaco (my main) in the top lane.

Before hand I think it was an execute that scaled with ap, until they removed its ap scaling.

I am 100% sure his e right now deals magic damage.
The following 1 user Likes Dimitris's post:
  • Ranger