Lifting
What do you train for? Aesthetics? Mass? Strength?
What are your favourite exercises for each muscle group? 
How long have you been lifting and how long did it take for results to show in the mirror?
Do you have a workout plan and if so, what is it?
Are you on a diet?

Share your experiences and training.

Also I need a bit of advice from the experienced lifters, what should I do if I'm starting to get weaker with my bench presses? I used to be able to do 4 sets of 8 reps, now I'm struggling to do 7 reps in my first set and I ended up adding more sets with less reps to compensate. I work out 3 days a week, with 2 days in between sessions for recovery. I always start with bench presses in every session, am I doing it too much? How many times should I bench press in a week?

"No citizen has a right to be an amateur in the matter of physical training... what a disgrace it is for a man to grow old without ever seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable." - Socrates
Gyms great, im on a cut right now.

If you're getting weaker eat more. Should be having 1.5g of protein per kg of weight. Eat at a surplus as you're a skinny guy. Make sure to hit accessories

https://www.reddit.com/r/Fitness/comment...ogram_for/

Do this workout, easy beginner workout and hit everything you need to. Top tip, if you're walking out the gym after leg day fine, you've done it wrong! I wobble out when I hit legs.
Go to gym pretty much every day that when I'm not playing basketball. Need to do a lot of bench press, chest press and shoulder for upper body. Do too much leg work for my liking but it's needed for the sport I do.

Outside of gym, do lots of conditioning and stetches to make sure my back doesn't die during a game.
JackZ could beat me up
The following 3 users Like Forgee's post:
  • , Joe Joe, Wolven
The only thing I lift is pints of beer, lots and lots of em.
The following 2 users Like Falc's post:
  • Flame.., Wolven
(10-15-2019, 03:50 PM)Falc Wrote: The only thing I lift is pints of beer, lots and lots of em.

ahahahahaha
(10-15-2019, 08:59 AM)GHOSTK1LL3R Wrote: Gyms great, im on a cut right now.

If you're getting weaker eat more. Should be having 1.5g of protein per kg of weight. Eat at a surplus as you're a skinny guy. Make sure to hit accessories

Do this workout, easy beginner workout and hit everything you need to. Top tip, if you're walking out the gym after leg day fine, you've done it wrong! I wobble out when I hit legs.

The program you linked looks very good, but unfortunately I don't have a gym membership nor do I have a cable machine. I have my own barbell with plates that all total up 160 lbs, along with a multi purpose bench for bench presses (can incline), leg extensions and leg curls. 

Do you take supplements? and if so, which ones do you recommend?
(10-16-2019, 04:17 AM)Zombie Wrote:

The program you linked looks very good, but unfortunately I don't have a gym membership nor do I have a cable machine. I have my own barbell with plates that all total up 160 lbs, along with a multi purpose bench for bench presses (can incline), leg extensions and leg curls. 

creatine is best one, take protein powder if you cannot hit protein goals with simply food. I take Vita D tabs as well due to not eating fibre due to strict diet
The following 1 user Likes User 12049's post:
  • konsta
(10-16-2019, 06:32 AM)GHOSTK1LL3R Wrote:
(10-16-2019, 04:17 AM)Zombie Wrote:

creatine is best one, take protein powder if you cannot hit protein goals with simply food. I take Vita D tabs as well due to not eating fibre due to strict diet
how much Creatine should I take on rest days and training days? Should I load up with 20 MG a day for 5-7 days?