Fearless Survey results
I think we shouldnt ask if there where many trolls or not. The community has voted and now its time to handle.
[Image: WbmV7IO.mp4]
(10-14-2019, 01:41 PM)RoCKy Wrote: I think we shouldnt ask if there where many trolls or not. The community has voted and now its time to handle.

We need to determine how many of the answers where troll ones as someone using bots has a direct effect the on the data and the changes we make using that data.
(10-14-2019, 01:44 PM)Ranger Wrote:
(10-14-2019, 01:41 PM)RoCKy Wrote: I think we shouldnt ask if there where many trolls or not. The community has voted and now its time to handle.

We need to determine how many of the answers where troll ones as someone using bots has a direct effect the on the data and the changes we make using that data.
I can understand you but who cares actually? I dont think that we are going to make another survey. We need to handle now not later or later.. if we dont change something soon the server wont be active anymore. I think we should listen to the community now and change things which should be changed.
Its good if we change something and not just wait again on results. And actually we can say that we tried our best to change the things what the community wants to get changed. But it would be bad if we dont do anything and just wait for other results
[Image: WbmV7IO.mp4]
The fact that people want less aggressive RP is fking ridiculous.
The following 3 users Like Dimitris's post:
  • RoCKy, Joe Joe, Flame..
Many chunks of the data can be deemed worthless due to the fact that a lot of the Yes/ No questions allow open answers, leading to completely useless statistics. Alongside this the survey also allowed users to take the survey multiple times, once again rendering all data completely incorrect.

I have to say I'm quite disappointed with the way this survey has been conducted, and it once again shows just how little people care about this ever-growing issue. You had such an amazing chance to tackle this problem right, but this is just a damn shame.

I genuinely hope you take all of the data with a big grain of salt, and really think through the upcoming steps, as mistakes from this point on will only slam this community further into the ground.
Regards,

[Image: mEVbpdN.png]
Thanks to Envy for the signature.
The following 1 user Likes Yonno's post:
  • Oliver
(10-14-2019, 01:56 PM)Yonno Wrote: Many chunks of the data can be deemed worthless due to the fact that a lot of the Yes/ No questions allow open answers, leading to completely useless statistics. Alongside this the survey also allowed users to take the survey multiple times, once again rendering all data completely incorrect.

I have to say I'm quite disappointed with the way this survey has been conducted, and it once again shows just how little people care about this ever-growing issue. You had such an amazing chance to tackle this problem right, but this is just a damn shame.

I genuinely hope you take all of the data with a big grain of salt, and really think through the upcoming steps, as mistakes from this point on will only slam this community further into the ground.

We now have a way to filter the majority of troll and bot responses so it should be fine.
Pollux
Fearless Management
bork
(10-14-2019, 02:00 PM)Pollux Wrote:
(10-14-2019, 01:56 PM)Yonno Wrote: Many chunks of the data can be deemed worthless due to the fact that a lot of the Yes/ No questions allow open answers, leading to completely useless statistics. Alongside this the survey also allowed users to take the survey multiple times, once again rendering all data completely incorrect.

We now have a way to filter the majority of troll and bot responses so it should be fine.

I think it would be a good idea to re-post the results after you filter them.
The following 1 user Likes Dimitris's post:
  • Spartan_KCT
Whoever put V5 was awesome i fucking love you!

i put Evocity V5 was the best and always will be Wink
(10-14-2019, 02:35 PM)MonkeyDustFTW Wrote: Whoever put V5 was awesome i fucking love you!

i put Evocity V5 was the best and always will be Wink
v5p the map of giga chads
The following 1 user Likes Forgee's post:
  • L Y N C H Y
I’m anticipating the updated result with the troll results filtered out, and I really do hope that what the majority of the actual community wants is put into action.

[Image: jUcv1hb.png]