Fearless Survey results
[Image: kdE8vR5.jpg]
(11-03-2019, 03:03 PM)GHOSTK1LL3R Wrote:
(11-03-2019, 02:54 PM)Fultz Wrote:
(11-03-2019, 02:42 PM)GHOSTK1LL3R Wrote:
(11-03-2019, 02:27 PM)Fultz Wrote: I'm not going to disagree that it does take time to think up and execute appropriate action as to fix the issue, haste is the worst thing you could do and push out bad things, but it's been a month with nothing. A month since this thread with results and not even a spec of information. You can sit here behind the wall of the admin office saying you have pages of discussion as to what you should do, but truthfully I don't believe it. 

Does development have a role in this? Sure but not as much as you think. This is a culture issue. Fearless has no identity, the team has no identity and the overall vibe is no one cares. The staff doesn't care. I get that you are sick of these kids moaning about stupid stuff, and that is why Forgee is coming in here being a twat replying with "reply" I get it. But this is how it is. 

The thing that makes me annoyed about all of this is this is such an easy fix. Most of the changes that need made don't even take up much time. We have been sitting on this problem for at least a year and it is finally accepted and we are still sitting here. I could have fixed almost all of this by now. It's not hard
Its not been a month Fultz, I was trying to push shit when I was an admin (nearly a year ago now), and I can tell you right now due one reason or another nothing ever gets done. 

Either due to :
- SoulRipper solely disagreeing on a suggestion (even though it was approved by Community, SA, Admin & developement team)
- Development team not liking the idea even though approved by community .SA & admin team
- Admin team not being able to come to a mutual agreement so suggestion just gets pushed into the dust
- SA team too scared to tell development what they want because they're too scared they'll walk out because they're volunteers
- The suggestion being approved by no-one takes ownership of that suggestion in order to get it pushed through.

this is simple shit which anyone whos worked would know how to fix. Its called MANAGEMENT. Someone takes ownership of the tasks or makes a decision and then something happens. How amazing right??!?!?

Until we get an SA who isn't a bitch and one big pushover FL will just die. Also, people saying FL/Gmod is dying can simply fuck off. [Image: cc305a6bdc.png] 
The game has 35k players on average a day. FL should easily get 3 full servers up if the management actually did something other than letting the ship sink.

Read what I wrote. I said a month since this thread and that issues have been a year.

I'm honestly sick of you using the "I was an admin" for the reasoning behind things. You were an admin. And you didn't get shit done either. Blame all the roadblocks you want. It is the truth. You were apart of the issue. And I honestly don't understand why you are still trying to take this approach for getting things done even though I understand the frustration. It's clear sitting here bashing makes everyone on the team shut down. 

To be honest with you at this point the contempt to just ride this thing out by a majority of people just scares me. So I do like the fact that you genuinely care about the community and the state that it is in. But I just feel like at this point it is going into deaf ears.

Lmao, if you saw how aggressively I was trying to get shit done you'd certainly change your tone. I was pushing stuff daily. I was dm'ing dev's, admins, SA'S & Soul and still nothing was being done. You don't know because you wasn't admin when I was but I can gurantee you any admin who is now an admin or was when I was can certainly confirm I was the bane of their life as I was not a bitch like everyone else and I actually tried to get shit done. Admin is pointless, you'd try and do something and get shut down with 'you're only an admin' smh.

Find it funny how you liked my post, then actually read it and then unlike it lol. You are in such a passionate flame right now that you haven't read what I wrote both times now. I didn't say you didn't try. I said don't blame the road blocks which you just immediately did as well.

If someone actually said you are just an admin and rejected you that is pathetic. But I could also seeing you flaming at people for things which we just talked about shuts a majority of people down now. So I also believe it. I also don't see the correlation between being a bitch and not caring in this situation. Mediating and opening conversation is the best solution. Not flaming
(11-03-2019, 03:12 PM)Sparx Wrote:
(11-03-2019, 02:27 PM)Fultz Wrote: I'm not going to disagree that it does take time to think up and execute appropriate action as to fix the issue, haste is the worst thing you could do and push out bad things, but it's been a month with nothing. A month since this thread with results and not even a spec of information. You can sit here behind the wall of the admin office saying you have pages of discussion as to what you should do, but truthfully I don't believe it. 

Does development have a role in this? Sure but not as much as you think. This is a culture issue. Fearless has no identity, the team has no identity and the overall vibe is no one cares. The staff doesn't care. I get that you are sick of these kids moaning about stupid stuff, and that is why Forgee is coming in here being a twat replying with "reply" I get it. But this is how it is. 

The thing that makes me annoyed about all of this is this is such an easy fix. Most of the changes that need made don't even take up much time. We have been sitting on this problem for at least a year and it is finally accepted and we are still sitting here. I could have fixed almost all of this by now. It's not hard
Its not been a month Fultz, I was trying to push shit when I was an admin (nearly a year ago now), and I can tell you right now due one reason or another nothing ever gets done. 

Either due to :
- SoulRipper solely disagreeing on a suggestion (even though it was approved by Community, SA, Admin & developement team)
- Development team not liking the idea even though approved by community .SA & admin team
- Admin team not being able to come to a mutual agreement so suggestion just gets pushed into the dust
- SA team too scared to tell development what they want because they're too scared they'll walk out because they're volunteers
- The suggestion being approved by no-one takes ownership of that suggestion in order to get it pushed through.

this is simple shit which anyone whos worked would know how to fix. Its called MANAGEMENT. Someone takes ownership of the tasks or makes a decision and then something happens. How amazing right??!?!?

Until we get an SA who isn't a bitch and one big pushover FL will just die. Also, people saying FL/Gmod is dying can simply fuck off. [Image: cc305a6bdc.png] 
The game has 35k players on average a day. FL should easily get 3 full servers up if the management actually did something other than letting the ship sink.

Read what I wrote. I said a month since this thread and that issues have been a year.

I'm honestly sick of you using the "I was an admin" for the reasoning behind things. You were an admin. And you didn't get shit done either. Blame all the roadblocks you want. It is the truth. You were apart of the issue. And I honestly don't understand why you are still trying to take this approach for getting things done even though I understand the frustration. It's clear sitting here bashing makes everyone on the team shut down. 

To be honest with you at this point the contempt to just ride this thing out by a majority of people just scares me. So I do like the fact that you genuinely care about the community and the state that it is in. But I just feel like at this point it is going into deaf ears.

Lmao, if you saw how aggressively I was trying to get shit done you'd certainly change your tone. I was pushing stuff daily. I was dm'ing dev's, admins, SA'S & Soul and still nothing was being done. You don't know because you wasn't admin when I was but I can gurantee you any admin who is now an admin or was when I was can certainly confirm I was the bane of their life as I was not a bitch like everyone else and I actually tried to get shit done. Admin is pointless, you'd try and do something and get shut down with 'you're only an admin' smh.

Frankly Ghost, I think you had some really great ideas that would benefit the community greatly if implemented correctly, however the way you try and get your point across was aggressive then and it's exactly the same now, surely you can realise that bombarding volunteers into doing only what YOU tell them to, is not a good strategy of motivating people into getting things done.

I wouldn't need to be aggressive if there was actual management. You and the admin team ran it into the ground with the development team being more powerful than the admin team. Look at Pollux lmao, you's was too much of a bitch to do anything.
Yes I was aggressive and I certainly am now but if I wasn't aggressive this survey would have never been done and if I hadn't been chasing this thread this would have died a long time ago.
Why is it a member is the one having to chase this to get it done? This is your responsibility, not mine.
(11-03-2019, 03:14 PM)Fultz Wrote:

Either due to :

Find it funny how you liked my post, then actually read it and then unlike it lol. You are in such a passionate flame right now that you haven't read what I wrote both times now. I didn't say you didn't try. I said don't blame the road blocks which you just immediately did as well.

If someone actually said you are just an admin and rejected you that is pathetic. But I could also seeing you flaming at people for things which we just talked about shuts a majority of people down now. So I also believe it. I also don't see the correlation between being a bitch and not caring in this situation. Mediating and opening conversation is the best solution. Not flaming

You literally said I was part of the issue lmao 'You were apart of the issue.' 
FL has been in open conversation for like 3 years now on how to improve. Show me how in any way FL has improved since then because when I login, its the same shit that I logged into since 2015.
(11-03-2019, 03:16 PM)GHOSTK1LL3R Wrote:
(11-03-2019, 02:42 PM)GHOSTK1LL3R Wrote: Its not been a month Fultz, I was trying to push shit when I was an admin (nearly a year ago now), and I can tell you right now due one reason or another nothing ever gets done. 

Either due to :

Frankly Ghost, I think you had some really great ideas that would benefit the community greatly if implemented correctly, however the way you try and get your point across was aggressive then and it's exactly the same now, surely you can realise that bombarding volunteers into doing only what YOU tell them to, is not a good strategy of motivating people into getting things done.

I wouldn't need to be aggressive if there was actual management. You and the admin team ran it into the ground with the development team being more powerful than the admin team. Look at Pollux lmao, you's was too much of a bitch to do anything.
Yes I was aggressive and I certainly am now but if I wasn't aggressive this survey would have never been done and if I hadn't been chasing this thread this would have died a long time ago.
Why is it a member is the one having to chase this to get it done? This is your responsibility, not mine.

I think that’s a tad egotistical that you think your the sole reason this survey was made, you talk about Sparx on an SA throne when your putting yourself out there as if your the man to save FL?
Ryannnnnn
Fearless Full-Time Roleplayer

[Image: qVdVN2yh.jpg]
(11-03-2019, 03:23 PM)Ryan Wrote:
(11-03-2019, 03:16 PM)GHOSTK1LL3R Wrote:
(11-03-2019, 02:54 PM)Fultz Wrote: Read what I wrote. I said a month since this thread and that issues have been a year.

I think that’s a tad egotistical that you think your the sole reason this survey was made, you talk about Sparx on an SA throne when your putting yourself out there as if your the man to save FL?
https://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=94302

I don't see you making the post?
I suggest we calm it down, this thread is about the Survey and that is how it should stay. Any comments here on out with little to no reference will be removed and the user will be warned. Please keep the thread on topic.
Regards,
Joe Joe
Fearless Teacher Admin Clan Officer Admin Event Manager Clan Officer Veteran Admin Event Manager Veteran Management Veteran

[Image: OMVm0Um.png]
Have I helped you out? Rep me >Here<
I barely make comments on the forums anymore as I'm not interested in endless back and forth arguments. The staff team have been discussing the results of the survey since the survey was made and the team are having a meeting tonight as Soul promised in the original post to finalise our plans on how to move forward. I'm not going to give any of you empty promises and I won't be replying further. You will see results soon.
[Image: f2kzlKW.png]
The following 3 users Like Divey's post:
  • Jonas, Joe Joe, Ryan
Closed.