Return of Fearless Radio
This is not the solution to get more players on the server, however this is a side-project by Arny.

They like to host a radio and it gives them enjoyment, what's wrong with that?

Yes the time could've been spend on other projects, however it should remain fun for the developer as well. You can't expect them to release things on request, they are volunteers and should have the freedom to sometimes work on their own projects.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:15472195&b=9]
Make your own dynamic signature by clicking here.
People not like this update but me personally i love it music i cant go without so to have it back is amazing as well as the tunes so far being a solid 8.5/10 very good but then the odd shit song or maybe the same song playing a few times but i am fine with that its only been put in so of course it wouldn't have thousands of songs already!
(10-15-2019, 09:56 AM)MonkeyDustFTW Wrote: People not like this update but me personally i love it music i cant go without so to have it back is amazing as well as the tunes so far being a solid 8.5/10 very good but then the odd shit song or maybe the same song playing a few times but i am fine with that its only been put in so of course it wouldn't have thousands of songs already!

whats hard about using spotify, bruh u acting like u cant listen to music without this
The following 1 user Likes JONATHANPOO's post:
  • L Y N C H Y
(10-15-2019, 10:53 AM)richieb Wrote:
(10-15-2019, 09:56 AM)MonkeyDustFTW Wrote: People not like this update but me personally i love it music i cant go without so to have it back is amazing as well as the tunes so far being a solid 8.5/10 very good but then the odd shit song or maybe the same song playing a few times but i am fine with that its only been put in so of course it wouldn't have thousands of songs already!

whats hard about using spotify, bruh u acting like u cant listen to music without this

What about when you dont have anything to play? cant think of a song? dont know what to listen to? thats when FL Radio comes in pal
(10-15-2019, 11:18 AM)MonkeyDustFTW Wrote:

What about when you dont have anything to play? cant think of a song? dont know what to listen to? thats when FL Radio comes in pal

Like there isn’t thousands of radio stations around to listen to?
The following 1 user Likes Falc's post:
  • L Y N C H Y
(10-15-2019, 11:20 AM)Falc Wrote:

In game its better a tune comes on you can hear it with the people around you other radio stations you just hearing it by yourself might as well be back on spotify pal
(10-15-2019, 11:20 AM)Falc Wrote:

only fl radio exists u cannot change his mind
The following 1 user Likes JONATHANPOO's post:
  • Falc
Toxicity is strong with this one.
 Hope I helped in a way,

Regards, Laurin. (+Rep?)

[Image: FHtvBN8.png]
The following 2 users Like Laurinwookie's post:
  • Conn, Lewwings
Whether you like it or not, it’s here, if you don’t like it, don’t listen, it’s pretty simple. It’s not some game changing mechanic that ruins everything for you. No need to make a mountain out of a molehill, just because you don’t like it doesn’t mean others can’t like it. I enjoy it, some players enjoy it, and it’s really nothing too big or important, just a bit of fun.
Regards,
Connnnnnnn

Consider giving me a rep point here.

The following 4 users Like Conn's post:
  • Kappatalist, Lewwings, Jessixa, Laurinwookie
It’s a questionable decision, but hey ho shit happens. How long will it be up for this time? It worked once in like 2014/2015 when there where usually 8 active listeners but never has been the same since.
Kind Regards,

Signature is too big. - Haarek