Approaching the Healing Problem (Survey)
(10-20-2019, 12:06 PM)Conn Wrote:
(10-20-2019, 11:53 AM)GHOSTK1LL3R Wrote:
(10-20-2019, 10:30 AM)JackZ Wrote: Bro i voted against med spam i want the pubg healing system.

I'm just saying that doomforting rules need to change if med spam goes because any long corridors would be impossible to push.

Doesn't matter, this isn't PUBG. On here you can make defences and anyone who tries to push will get fucked.

Dev's please remove medkit spamming. Can't wait to see how shit the AggRP comes where no-one can push and who-ever defending wins. Clearly ya'll need to fuck it up before you realise you've fucked it up.

Fucking clueless developers.

Just because you don’t get your own way doesn’t mean that you have to result to ad hominem. The team will implement a solution that is balanced, and improves upon the current system.

Lmao, my way? There is no way you can add a balanced system; what currently is in place is balanced but because yous cannot aim you think its medkits that are the reason you guys get fucked.
With this added have fun trying to raid anyone lmao, I certainly wouldn't as you'll just get fucked.

Im amazed you haven't asked for aim assist to be an option for those who cannot aim
The following 1 user Likes User 12049's post:
  • Dimitris
(10-20-2019, 12:32 PM)Conn Wrote:
(10-20-2019, 12:30 PM)Dimitris Wrote:
(10-20-2019, 10:30 AM)JackZ Wrote: Bro i voted against med spam i want the pubg healing system.

I'm just saying that doomforting rules need to change if med spam goes because any long corridors would be impossible to push.

Doesn't matter, this isn't PUBG. On here you can make defences and anyone who tries to push will get fucked.

Dev's please remove medkit spamming. Can't wait to see how shit the AggRP comes where no-one can push and who-ever defending wins. Clearly ya'll need to fuck it up before you realise you've fucked it up.

Just because you don’t get your own way doesn’t mean that you have to result to ad hominem. The team will implement a solution that is balanced, and improves upon the current system.

The current system is fine.

The survey clearly shows that a majority disagree.

Sure, as JackZ mentioned tho if you were to change the healing system you need to change the doomfort rules so corridors are not allowed at all cause there is no way you can push without med spamming.
(10-20-2019, 12:32 PM)Conn Wrote:
(10-20-2019, 12:30 PM)Dimitris Wrote:

The current system is fine.

The survey clearly shows that a majority disagree.
The people that disagree are the ones who DO NOT aggressive roleplay, and will rarely even engage. Just because some others area better than them, they want a system removed
The following 1 user Likes JONATHANPOO's post:
  • Dimitris
(10-20-2019, 12:32 PM)GHOSTK1LL3R Wrote:

Lmao, my way? There is no way you can add a balanced system; what currently is in place is balanced but because yous cannot aim you think its medkits that are the reason you guys get fucked.
With this added have fun trying to raid anyone lmao, I certainly wouldn't as you'll just get fucked.

Im amazed you haven't asked for aim assist to be an option for those who cannot aim

That is their next project. Just wait it's coming.

Are you actually retarded? You know no one used to medkit spam before 2013-2014. Back in 2011-2012 no one abused it and aggressive RP was 100x better than it is today. And the corridor basing honestly dates back to the slums apartment bases. You built doomforting rules around your shit slums base and forced medkit spam to be needed. 

If we bring back old doomforting rules (no chokes at all) then pushing isn't an issue.
[Image: SEYlcy8.png]
The following 1 user Likes ryan!'s post:
  • Pollux
remove healing, then only the strongest will succeed
[Image: c06y0Qi.png]
The following 1 user Likes Chad's post:
  • Kappatalist
(10-20-2019, 07:46 PM)Chad Wrote: remove healing, then only the strongest will succeed
Getting some huge dick energy from this gentleman
The following 1 user Likes Forgee's post:
  • Chad
(10-20-2019, 07:27 PM)ryan! Wrote:

Are you actually retarded? You know no one used to medkit spam before 2013-2014. Back in 2011-2012 no one abused it and aggressive RP was 100x better than it is today. And the corridor basing honestly dates back to the slums apartment bases. You built doomforting rules around your shit slums base and forced medkit spam to be needed. 

If we bring back old doomforting rules (no chokes at all) then pushing isn't an issue.

The best shooters, used it back then, its just people could also aim who didnt do it, now to have a fair fight, im pretty sure after the players decreased someone spread the secret to up the competition.

Its just a shame you all seem to be playing on trackpad and seem to have trouble to kill someone before his meds pop.

And anyone talking about this pubg healing system is crazy, this is Fearless Roleplay - CityRP, its unique why do you want to be like something which is its own thing i dont quite understand?
perqe
Donator

[Image: PywvXUS.gif]
(10-20-2019, 08:35 PM)perqe Wrote:

The best shooters, used it back then, its just people could also aim who didnt do it, now to have a fair fight, im pretty sure after the players decreased someone spread the secret to up the competition.

Its just a shame you all seem to be playing on trackpad and seem to have trouble to kill someone before his meds pop.

And anyone talking about this pubg healing system is crazy, this is Fearless Roleplay - CityRP, its unique why do you want to be like something which is its own thing i dont quite understand?

(10-20-2019, 08:41 PM)Fultz Wrote:
(10-20-2019, 08:35 PM)perqe Wrote:

You've never done aggressive rp in your fucking life and you are out here questioning Perqe and others who have done mainly aggressive. What a fucking joke.