Approaching the Healing Problem (Survey)
There is nothing wrong with health kits lol, we can all use them the same and we all have the ability to use them the same way
I have now 0 respect off the developers on this server
All hope is honestly gone just seeing the way you guys are approaching things. I have no respect left for this dev team honestly. The only one that cared back in the day was Pollux, he worked on improving aggressive RP I am not saying he did an amazing job but at least he approached it the right way. Arny is just hiding behind Pollux and he is getting him to do most of the work, like go have a look on Arny's most recent updates and show me one that credits have not been given to Pollux for doing exactly the same things as Arny has. As I've said you guys are approaching things the wrong way, start workings on things like a contraband overhaul something that the entire community asked for.
The following 1 user Likes Dimitris's post:
  • Flame..
(10-11-2019, 09:00 PM)Dimitris Wrote: All hope is honestly gone just seeing the way you guys are approaching things. I have no respect left for this dev team honestly. The only one that cared back in the day was Pollux, he worked on improving aggressive RP I am not saying he did an amazing job but at least he approached it the right way. Arny is just hiding behind Pollux and he is getting him to do most of the work, like go have a look on Arny's most recent updates and show me one that credits have not been given to Pollux for doing exactly the same things as Arny has. As I've said you guys are approaching things the wrong way, start workings on things like a contraband overhaul something that the entire community asked for.

Just checking through.
You're saying we're approaching things the wrong way and I literally just made a survey so everyone can voice their opinion?
Kind Regards,
TASSIA
Fearless Developer
(10-11-2019, 09:04 PM)TASSIA Wrote:
(10-11-2019, 09:00 PM)Dimitris Wrote: All hope is honestly gone just seeing the way you guys are approaching things. I have no respect left for this dev team honestly. The only one that cared back in the day was Pollux, he worked on improving aggressive RP I am not saying he did an amazing job but at least he approached it the right way. Arny is just hiding behind Pollux and he is getting him to do most of the work, like go have a look on Arny's most recent updates and show me one that credits have not been given to Pollux for doing exactly the same things as Arny has. As I've said you guys are approaching things the wrong way, start workings on things like a contraband overhaul something that the entire community asked for.

Just checking through.
You're saying we're approaching things the wrong way and I literally just made a survey so everyone can voice their opinion?

A survey for healing. Why did you not make one for a contraband overhaul something that the entire community asked for, yes I did say you are approaching it the wrong way cause you are looking to update things that are already working, why not work on important things that the community asked for.
yeah i wouldnt touch this with a 10ft barge pole
Regards,
Panda
NOT AN Administrator
(10-11-2019, 08:52 PM)Flame.. Wrote: There is nothing wrong with health kits lol, we cann all use them the same and we all have the ability to use them the same way

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ft3TC5gxebw

excuse my dogshit aim but you get the picture
The following 4 users Like Luna's post:
  • TASSIA, Ryan, Alfred, Salam
(10-11-2019, 09:24 PM)Arny Wrote:
(10-11-2019, 08:52 PM)Flame.. Wrote: There is nothing wrong with health kits lol, we cann all use them the same and we all have the ability to use them the same way

Medkit spamming? So What Lol

Anyone can do it so why are people moaning? we all have the same ability to pop 50 medkits, we can all do it, its fair lol

no guys its flawless you just dont get it
There is definitely something wrong with Health Kits. There is little to no skill like Arny if you cannot aim just keep spamming health kits and you should be okay. Seriously needs to be fixed and should make aggressive rp fun and more realistic...However obviously this will have major backlash

Spoiler :
[Image: f7c687edfedaeacfc64c86a82b3dd3bb.png]

Regards,
Joe Joe
Fearless Teacher Admin Clan Officer Admin Event Manager Clan Officer Veteran Admin Event Manager Veteran Management Veteran

[Image: OMVm0Um.png]
Have I helped you out? Rep me >Here<
The following 1 user Likes Joe Joe's post:
  • TASSIA

this looks perfectly fine to me! couldn't possibly be anything wrong with this!?
Ryannnnnn
Fearless Full-Time Roleplayer

[Image: qVdVN2yh.jpg]