Wolvesis
Steam Name: Wolvesis

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:103429384

BanID: 81186

Ban Reason
Double Accounting

Staff Member: Awestruck , Zecon , Alot of other staff.

Involved users
Joe Joe , Eagle ,

Why should you be unbanned?
I've done, an Unban request, over 6 times now. I fell absolutely shit. And i want this to be over, its been 2 years since my first mistake of Double Accounting, all my accounts i've tried not to break rules, which was mostly possible and i was only playing the game, doing nothing wrong, it was just that stupid mistake that i got into 2 years ago. Its a horrible thing i've done, that ruined the possibility of me playing FL again. I've gave myself up to Joe Joe, yesterday, we had a chat. I explained him everything, he understood me, told me to make an unban request again. I honestly Changed, Please someone @ [FL:RP] Eagle, i told him everything as well, he knows i would never do this shit again, I think everyone deserves second chances, Because I've truly changed from my mingy behavior, and i just want to prove it honestly, Would love nothing more then to come on the server grind and not be afraid of Awestruck bringing me into a sit asking me Why im family sharing... Honestly, it would be fun to drive around in that Nissan Skyline, and fuck around with it, drift without knowing in 2 minutes, all my hard work was once again gone, I would just want to be the Wolvesis of 2016, but less mingy, because back then I was actualy mingy, didn't care about any rules I've chanced and Now this made me appricate the things that I used to have, because alot of people don't respect that they can play on the server until they truly cannot play fairy like me. Truly, please add me on Discord Galaxy#7893  I want to talk to the whole or most of the team, its different whem I can explain it to the whole team in voice, It would honestly mean so much if i could be let back in. <3 I come in peace, mean no harm, its not that mingy wolvesis, those days are gone, I am much friendlier, and alot of people know that too, that i;ve roleplayed with, All i ask is one last chance. Just one, Thank you for reading, have a nice evening <3. And please Add me on Discord <3 <3 Goodbye
Hi Wolvesis,

Sorry for the delay I will make contact with Awestruck to request his statement aswell as input from the team.

Thanks,
Joe
Regards,
Joe Joe
Fearless Teacher Admin Clan Officer Admin Event Manager Clan Officer Veteran Admin Event Manager Veteran Management Veteran

[Image: OMVm0Um.png]
Have I helped you out? Rep me >Here<
Hi! No problem at all, take your time.
Hey. Sorry for disturbing you Joe Joe, but Would it be possible to talk to some of you on discord about this? Its better to say it in voice chat then typing it down. Not ahuge deal but it would be better for yall to understand everything. Thanks Smile
--| Denied |--

After talking to the team as well as Awestruck we have decided not to unban you on the grounds of your numerous double accounts and actions you took part in on said accounts.
Regards,
Joe Joe
Fearless Teacher Admin Clan Officer Admin Event Manager Clan Officer Veteran Admin Event Manager Veteran Management Veteran

[Image: OMVm0Um.png]
Have I helped you out? Rep me >Here<