Awestruck moves on - for reals this time
Hello guys,

Time has come to close the door once and for all (or at least for a very long time). My priorities have shifted and life goals have extended in regards to University and work taking up all my free time.

Fearless has been a wonderful community to be a part of and was the first community I truly invested so much of my time into with care and dedication. I thank you all for coping with me breathing down your necks, but for some of you it was very necessary. Almost as though I was morphing into a senile old man.

FL will move on with or without me, but I take genuine pride in helping and supervising the team. I've also learnt valuable lessons for real-life application of being a part of such a community which I will forever be truly grateful. I know it seems to be a meme that I come and go quite a lot, but I can assure you that this time around staying would only hinder progress due to my inactivity.

It's been a pleasure. Peace.
Kind Regards,

[Image: nw3ghiD.gif]
Stay safe man!
Another one bites the dust

Kind Regards,
Indie
Ex-Teacher

The following 1 user Likes Indie's post:
  • Slaint
No way.. have a great time my man
[Image: WbmV7IO.mp4]
Noooooooooooo!! Will miss you Sad
Kind Regards,
TASSIA
Fearless Developer
Goodluck with everyone and everything my dude. Take care!
Goodbye Awestruck, we've never been on very good terms but I can appreciate the good you've done for this community.
Take care!
Awh man, I wish you the best elsewhere!
Kind Regards,
Grizzly
Best of luck for the future fella!
Where am I?
Damn