Server banner V4B1 Server banner Build Server Discord FearlessRP YouTube
Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Gamemode Navigation system for cars
(10-09-2019, 01:10 PM)RoCKy Wrote: +support! Maybe the Dispatcher would have almost the same menu as right now but addind a Map. So he can send +the Units to the location by maybe moving their Names of the Police Officer/Firefighter/ EMS to the Street/House and so on.
Like here:
https://youtu.be/bcyzurgcwRE
Having an own Menu to select Units and send them to the location.
So this would mean recreating/replacing the whole Dispatch Menu to a Menu where you can see on the left side the Units and next to the Units is the map where the Dispatcher can click around and send Units to the location.
This would also mean that the Units would get a panic/911 message on their screen like the current message.

This addition would take very long i think if we replace the whole Dispatch System. But if we dont want to replace/recreate it .. i think we can easily add a other Menu with a Map. We can maybe also add the Map from the Forum. I dont know what you wanna do but this would be one of my opinions/addition to the Navigation thing for the Dispatcher.

And for the Navigation system for citizen cars. We can actually make it like in GTA V or IV. The map would show where you can park your car, delivery places, Blackmarket Dealer and so on.

+Support
Kind Regards,
Nephew
Fearless Donator

[Image: TiYAIsL.png]
(10-09-2019, 01:10 PM)RoCKy Wrote: +support! Maybe the Dispatcher would have almost the same menu as right now but addind a Map. So he can send the Units to the location by maybe moving their Names of the Police Officer/Firefighter/ EMS to the Street/House and so on.
Like here:
So this would mean recreating/replacing the whole Dispatch Menu to a Menu where you can see on the left side the Units and next to the Units is the map where the Dispatcher can click around and send Units to the location.
This would also mean that the Units would get a panic/911 message on their screen like the current message.

This addition would take very long i think if we replace the whole Dispatch System. But if we dont want to replace/recreate it .. i think we can easily add a other Menu with a Map. We can maybe also add the Map from the Forum. I dont know what you wanna do but this would be one of my opinions/addition to the Navigation thing for the Dispatcher.

And for the Navigation system for citizen cars. We can actually make it like in GTA V or IV. The map would show where you can park your car, delivery places, Blackmarket Dealer and so on.

The only thing i don't get is what you mean with adding a map to the dispatch menu? It already has a map? Can you tell me something more about it?
Alphaverse
Fearless Contributor

[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:0:85498176&b=2]
(10-09-2019, 02:56 PM)Alphaverse Wrote:
(10-09-2019, 01:10 PM)RoCKy Wrote: +support! Maybe the Dispatcher would have almost the same menu as right now but addind a Map. So he can send the Units to the location by maybe moving their Names of the Police Officer/Firefighter/ EMS to the Street/House and so on.
Like here:

The only thing i don't get is what you mean with adding a map to the dispatch menu? It already has a map? Can you tell me something more about it?
Oh it does? Haha
I am going to have a look on the server Smile And i am going to look at the map what could be changed possibly for the navigation system for the Dispatcher
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:174227314&b=12]
You are true haha. There is a map for the dispatcher. Forgot that.
But well.. maybe add something like you can see the location of Emergency on the map. That would be cool i think Smile
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:174227314&b=12]
+support 
This will be so much helpful for new player who struggle looking for place.. Now, gimme that GPS!!! I always lost!!!
[Image: YBsmuE3.png]
IT'S VIOLET DE KITTIE
The following 1 user Likes Violet DE Kittie's post:
  • RoCKy
+support
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:127251248&b=12]
-support

Just learn the map? I understand the dispatch desire, but it is not needed at all.
[Image: OHyD732.png]
+support, why not we have the dispatchers map already just integrate it
https://media3.giphy.com/media/8lQyyys3S.../giphy.gif

STOLEN FROM CHUMPS 

The nice guy

Kyle "Mr.Taylor" Jacobs
+Support
Kind Regards,
RedPanda
Fearless Administrator

Did I help you today? +Rep