RDR2 PC
Information 
So the extremely popular Red Dead Redemption 2 is coming to PC and by lord I couldn't be more ecstatic. By far the game has to be one of my favourites if not my overall favourite with a flawless story line I couldn't complain. Rockstar know how to get more money and it works. Will you be getting it for PC?

Also if you're interested in GTA San Andreas its currently free if you download the Rockstar Games launcher which is free so you may as well!

https://www.rockstargames.com/newswire/a...vember-5th
Regards,
Joe Joe
Fearless Teacher Admin Clan Officer Admin Event Manager Clan Officer Veteran Admin Event Manager Veteran Management Veteran

[Image: OMVm0Um.png]
Have I helped you out? Rep me >Here<
The following 4 users Like Joe Joe's post:
  • Slaint, Ducktard, TheSiphon, Marve Fleksnes
Haven't had the chance to play it on consoles so I'm pretty stoked.

I'm also quite excited if FiveM ever makes it to RDR 2, I've always wanted to roleplay in a proper wild west environment, sounds absolutely amazing.
Regards,

[Image: mEVbpdN.png]
Thanks to Envy for the signature.
Honestly. It was one of my favorite games in recent times. I'm excited. I'll buy it.
The following 1 user Likes Fultz's post:
  • Joe Joe
It's my favourite game of all time with the first red dead at a close second. I am without a doubt gonna be getting it for PC, however, I'm gonna wait until December to purchase it on Steam. I wanna keep all my games in one place. Damn you epic games.
Where am I?
The following 1 user Likes Ducktard's post:
  • Joe Joe
(10-05-2019, 10:42 PM)Ducktard Wrote: It's my favourite game of all time with the first red dead at a close second. I am without a doubt gonna be getting it for PC, however, I'm gonna wait until December to purchase it on Steam. I wanna keep all my games in one place. Damn you epic games.

I want to yee and haw with you partna!!!
Regards,
Joe Joe
Fearless Teacher Admin Clan Officer Admin Event Manager Clan Officer Veteran Admin Event Manager Veteran Management Veteran

[Image: OMVm0Um.png]
Have I helped you out? Rep me >Here<
The following 1 user Likes Joe Joe's post:
  • Ducktard
Definitely picking this up, great game.
im rock fucking hard
yes pls i love this rootin tootin game

[Image: jUcv1hb.png]

I cannae wait to giddy up on Jon Pony in the wild wild west.

But yeah nah im gassed, cant wait. And like what Yonno said, i'm looking forward to see whether or not FiveM do anything with it.

[Image: andrew-tate-top-g.gif]
Definitely looking forward to it! I haven't played it at all yet.

Though I have a couple of concerns about it, mostly to do with the modding scene. 
I've read that the Rockstar launcher deletes and replaced any modified files, which would make modding quite hard without bypassing the whole thing. Also, it doesn't necessarily mean that the Steam version is safe since it could just launch the Rockstar launcher through Steam, like how Ubisoft games open the Uplay launcher through Steam. 

But who knows, might not be an actual issue.
[Image: 8TTYBHM.png]
The following 1 user Likes TheSiphon's post:
  • Joe Joe