Forum bug (for me)
Bug 
Title of Bug: Forum bug (for me)

Description: 
Whenever i try post my Roleplay character it says the same message i tried it with text then tried it into a picture still the same message, i have tried a few things this also happens when i try post most things i am not sure what it is but when i lower it to even like 10 words still says the same message and prevents me from posting it

Evidence: 
https://gyazo.com/49b9c4b442b316901706a179be1f3f57
I Recently came off a big forum ban for like a few months could this be anything to do with it?
Is your message just text or does it also have a picture in it?
The following 1 user Likes Dimitris's post:
  • L Y N C H Y
(10-05-2019, 09:22 PM)Dimitris Wrote: Is your message just text or does it also have a picture in it?

Hi,

My message i have tried multiple times 1 with a big picture into it with the text on the picture i have tried legit just text and some other ways like lowering the amount i put in.

Also It has 1 picture on the text 

3 pictures on the big picture.
(10-06-2019, 10:53 AM)MonkeyDustFTW Wrote:
(10-05-2019, 09:22 PM)Dimitris Wrote: Is your message just text or does it also have a picture in it?

Hi,

My message i have tried multiple times 1 with a big picture into it with the text on the picture i have tried legit just text and some other ways like lowering the amount i put in.

It is most likely the pictures that are causing this issue, try again but do not put any pictures in.
The following 1 user Likes Dimitris's post:
  • L Y N C H Y
(10-06-2019, 10:54 AM)Dimitris Wrote:
(10-06-2019, 10:53 AM)MonkeyDustFTW Wrote:

Hi,

It is most likely the pictures that are causing this issue, try again but do not put any pictures in.

Okay mate i will give it a try, thanks for your help by the way means a lot.
Yeah you was right its the photos i have taken all the photos and now its fixed but it looks bad without the photos tbh but thanks for your help mate!
(10-06-2019, 11:01 AM)MonkeyDustFTW Wrote: Yeah you was right its the photos i have taken all the photos and now its fixed but it looks bad without the photos tbh but thanks for your help mate!

The real issue is not the photos it's self it is probs the way you copy them cause you most likely copy a lot of empty space as well. Do not just copy and paste the image in the text try doing it with the actual "add an image" option on the tools bar maybe it will help.
Glad this is solved.

Closed.
Kind Regards,
TASSIA
Fearless Developer