MonkeyDustFTW
Steam Name: MonkeyDustFTW

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:419707422

BanID: 82619

Ban Reason
FearRP breakage x2, breaking rule 9.3. Was warned far too many times. Time to read the rules. | Extended by Joe Joe

Staff Member: [FL:T] Jonas

Involved users
Myself and Jonas

Why should you be unbanned?
Hello,

I Am not going to sit here and claim what i did was right in anyway i was 100% in the wrong and i am sorry Jonas who was there with me for around 30 minutes discussing the reason of my ban i really appreciate the fact he did that for me instead of just banning me i am really sorry for what i did at the time i did there was not many people on ( i know that doesnt make a difference i am aware of that) i was pretty bored at the time just trying to make a bit of fun out of a dull situation i was being chased by a cop as i robbed another cops car the cop then went i lost sight of him so i just decided to drive round like a mad man and then go up to a raid and say "Thats some gang S**t i have looked back on the situation and realized maybe i was in the wrong but honestly i really did not mean it and i am so sorry for that i really miss playing the server and just was wondering if you could maybe lower the ban or even just unban me i really miss it i feel i have served enough time and have realized what i did
Hello MonkeyDustFTW,

I appreciate your honesty and sincerety. I do however think that you still failed to understand what the entire situation was about, hence why we spoke for about 30 minutes as you’ve said. I would like for you to tell me exactly what you did wrong so that I know if you understand what you did or not.

As a note; just because the rule breakages you performed where a majority happening in vehicles, does not mean you should receive a vehicles blacklist.

Thanks,
Jonas.
[Image: edfa8a344463b04e45f386ad4525099e.png]
Hello,

First id like to thank you for the quick reply this genuinely means a lot also thanks for being reasonable and willing to see if i have learnt my lesson and learned on what i have done instead of just denying it.

The rules i broke and that you explained to me Fear RP breakage 1x as a normal citizen going into an active raid where there is heavily armed criminals in other words putting my own life in danger which is Fear RP next, When you steal a police car you should stay low and be very cautious on what you do in other words do not drive around crashing into officers and driving like a mad man crashing into stuff as that is also putting my life in danger.

You said "As a note; just because the rule breakages you performed where a majority happening in vehicles, does not mean you should receive a vehicles blacklist." I Have realized this now thats why i am making a UBR i know what i have done i have looked back and actually realized and also had a long thought about what you said and have realized and had some time to reflect and know what not to do when i return i feel like i have had enough time to reflect and be punished i have realized what i have done and i am very sorry.

Many Thanks
MonkeyDustFTW
Hello MonkeyDustFTW,

I thank you for an honest reply. I have nothing else to add other than I support an unban. You have about 20 days left till your ban expires, so if anything it shouldn’t be too long, however I will let this to be with an admin. I am not allowed to conclude this as a Trial Admin, so an admin will handle this case.

Thanks,
Jonas.
[Image: edfa8a344463b04e45f386ad4525099e.png]
(10-05-2019, 10:39 PM)Jonas Wrote: Hello MonkeyDustFTW,

I thank you for an honest reply. I have nothing else to add other than I support an unban. You have about 20 days left till your ban expires, so if anything it shouldn’t be too long, however I will let this to be with an admin. I am not allowed to conclude this as a Trial Admin, so an admin will handle this case.

Thanks,
Jonas.

Thank you Jonas it really means a lot for you to listen to what i have to say and if i was to be unbanned i will make sure to prove to you that i am much better then what i showed to be have a good night pal thanks for supporting my unban!
I Have also decided to make plans for Roleplays as i realize when i was last on Fearless i was way too Aggro with the guns so i have made plans to do several Roleplays and also get more involved on the Passive Side of things i have also switched many dupes from the other maps so i can edit them onto this map i have only good things to bring to the server i can assure you!
--| Approved |--

Following Jonas's statement as well as your ideas I feel a second chance may be in order. I will expire the ban but keep it on record and hope this does not happen again.
Regards,
Joe Joe
Fearless Teacher Admin Clan Officer Admin Event Manager Clan Officer Veteran Admin Event Manager Veteran Management Veteran

[Image: OMVm0Um.png]
Have I helped you out? Rep me >Here<