Server banner V4B1 Server banner Build Server Discord FearlessRP YouTube
Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
The Unwanted Wars
(10-06-2019, 08:59 PM)Janzo 火 Wrote: That looks like a fun read.
[Image: 32b13d0ddc0a84fd6eed1ad0a82c3fe9.png]
[Image: 73175a2740b5b716c2158c55138a0a12.png]
The following 1 user Likes Zombie's post:
  • Janzo 火
I did not read it was too long sorry
[Image: Ringo-Starr-courtesy-totaldrumsets.com_.jpg]
Alertecobra27

(10-05-2019, 07:56 PM)Zombie Wrote:
(10-05-2019, 11:26 AM)juicyorange Wrote: tl;dr
This is a short article boy. Too long for you? Then don't bother to get into politics or into current world affairs like you love doing so, especially debating with others.

(10-06-2019, 08:29 PM)Zombie Wrote:
(10-06-2019, 07:35 PM)juicyorange Wrote: lol I love how you assume it’s too long for me

it’s too fucking boring for me, for all I care someone can drop a massive nuke on the Middle East and all the worlds problems will be gone
Maybe because that's the impression you gave?

I call bullshit son, you're obsessed with the Middle East. It's your favourite subject to talk about in the forums and it gives you a meaning, like a child talks about trains non stop. You'd hate fuck it right in the ass if it had one and you'd take pleasure from it you loser.

Extremely immature response to a subsequent stupid post. 

I actually read the article due to my extremely uneventful life at this moment in time and my over-excessive and in times abusive coffee usage. it took me over an hour. 
There was 42 words I had to search up and understand.

I highly doubt you read the article or even understood it, as I barely did myself. I only feel partially informed and I need at least another 10 hours of reading before I can begin discussing the matters at hand, so I will refrain from doing so. You should too. 

It is fine that you post articles in the news forum, but don't pretend like you know what you are talking about. That is embarrassing. 

For those interested in a tl;dr: 
Spoiler :
- The article speaks about the very unpredictable situation in the middle east. 
- Obama's involvement and Trump's contradictory response. 
- It describes the difficult situation of assigning blame, the countries does not necessarily control the political and religious uprisings in which they inhabit. 
- Behind religious ideologies often lays a deep prospect for money.
And a lot more...

Your tl;dr is that it is an extremely unpredictable and tense situation with A LOT of countries involved. It is held together by the willingness to prevent a war. In the middle east the blame of an action is not fact but rather political firepower.
Here is a list of words you need to learn before reading the article:

Constituency
Vying
Supremacy
Perilous
Divergent
Schism
All-encompassing
Nasserism
Co-religionist
Wahhabism
Puritanical
Subsume
Subsequent
Fray
Titular
Proxies
Dissident
Stature
Locus
Exacerbate
Tenure
Sanction
Purportedly
Vehemently
Quagmire
Autocratic
Consternation
Gradualism
Imperil
Spurn
Zealously
Flout
Stringent
Conflagration
Consequential
Debilitating
Bellicose
Maritime transport
Tentative
[Image: OHyD732.png]
The following 1 user Likes Midget's post:
  • Nudelsalat
(10-09-2019, 06:44 PM)Midget Wrote:
(10-05-2019, 07:56 PM)Zombie Wrote:
(10-05-2019, 11:26 AM)juicyorange Wrote: tl;dr
This is a short article boy. Too long for you? Then don't bother to get into politics or into current world affairs like you love doing so, especially debating with others.

(10-06-2019, 08:29 PM)Zombie Wrote:
(10-06-2019, 07:35 PM)juicyorange Wrote: lol I love how you assume it’s too long for me

it’s too fucking boring for me, for all I care someone can drop a massive nuke on the Middle East and all the worlds problems will be gone
Maybe because that's the impression you gave?

I call bullshit son, you're obsessed with the Middle East. It's your favourite subject to talk about in the forums and it gives you a meaning, like a child talks about trains non stop. You'd hate fuck it right in the ass if it had one and you'd take pleasure from it you loser.

Extremely immature response to a subsequent stupid post. 

I actually read the article due to my extremely uneventful life at this moment in time and my over-excessive and in times abusive coffee usage. it took me over an hour. 
There was 42 words I had to search up and understand.

I highly doubt you read the article or even understood it, as I barely did myself. I only feel partially informed and I need at least another 10 hours of reading before I can begin discussing the matters at hand, so I will refrain from doing so. You should too. 

It is fine that you post articles in the news forum, but don't pretend like you know what you are talking about. That is embarrassing. 

For those interested in a tl;dr: 
Spoiler :
- The article speaks about the very unpredictable situation in the middle east. 
- Obama's involvement and Trump's contradictory response. 
- It describes the difficult situation of assigning blame, the countries does not necessarily control the political and religious uprisings in which they inhabit. 
- Behind religious ideologies often lays a deep prospect for money.
And a lot more...

Your tl;dr is that it is an extremely unpredictable and tense situation with A LOT of countries involved. It is held together by the willingness to prevent a war. In the middle east the blame of an action is not fact but rather political firepower.
Here is a list of words you need to learn before reading the article:

Constituency
Vying
Supremacy
Perilous
Divergent
Schism
All-encompassing
Nasserism
Co-religionist
Wahhabism
Puritanical
Subsume
Subsequent
Fray
Titular
Proxies
Dissident
Stature
Locus
Exacerbate
Tenure
Sanction
Purportedly
Vehemently
Quagmire
Autocratic
Consternation
Gradualism
Imperil
Spurn
Zealously
Flout
Stringent
Conflagration
Consequential
Debilitating
Bellicose
Maritime transport
Tentative

Don't be ridiculous, you don't need 10 hours to read it all. However I'd like to compliment your ability of a short TLBig GrinR despite of you being partially informed, good job

I'd like to add a few things
- The growing Russian influence and power
- Chinese involvement in Syria and business with Iran
- The loss of American influence and overall power in the Middle East (which makes them lose their influence and power they have on the rest of the world)
- The growing Iranian influence in Syria and Iraq and the Middle East
- The Iranian threat and their proxies to Israel and Arab countries
- The mutual interests and concerns between Israel and Gulf Arab countries
- The Israeli operations against Iranian targets in Syria that's been going on for the past couple of years
- The rivalry between the Sunni-Wahhabists and Shiites (Saudis and their Arab allies vs Iran, and their allies and NGOs)
- That clown of a President foreign policies failures (just look at the news today, he withdrew US forces out of Northern Syria and now NATO has to deal with a Turkish invasion)

Ignore my comments to juicyorange, they're meant for him only and it's none of your concern. 

By the way, do you mind sharing of what gave you the idea that I'm pretending? If you're curious whether I read it all or not, I read it in the weekend which took me awhile, I read some topics that I already knew (and I didn't want to miss out things that I didn't know), accompanied by other articles and relevant topics that the article covers, with some research.
Obviously the 10 hours is not spent reading the same article but rather on the matter at hand it general. What is posted on the forums, especially in the news section is all of my business and expect a relevant response to your immature comments regardless the intended receiver.

Your comments naturally led to my assumption that you indeed did not read the article or skimmed over the contents and you should expect nothing less when you posts such posts as mentioned. I am glad you included the other subjects of interest, good job.
(10-10-2019, 01:03 AM)Midget Wrote: Obviously the 10 hours is not spent reading the same article but rather on the matter at hand it general. What is posted on the forums, especially in the news section is all of my business and expect a relevant response to your immature comments regardless the intended receiver.

Your comments naturally led to my assumption that you indeed did not read the article or skimmed over the contents and you should expect nothing less when you posts such posts as mentioned. I am glad you included the other subjects of interest, good job.
How sad of a person can you possibly be to consider a post in the forums as "all of your business", especially when it comes to that loony. 

Go ahead and assume whatever you want, I couldn't care less what you think.
(10-10-2019, 04:07 AM)Zombie Wrote: How sad of a person can you possibly be to consider a post in the forums as "all of your business", especially when it comes to that loony. 

My level of sadness should’ve been excruciatingly clear when I decided to comment on your posts. Smile
  • Nudelsalat
(10-10-2019, 01:07 PM)Midget Wrote:
(10-10-2019, 04:07 AM)Zombie Wrote: How sad of a person can you possibly be to consider a post in the forums as "all of your business", especially when it comes to that loony. 

My level of sadness should’ve been excruciatingly clear when I decided to comment on your posts. Smile
Ooooohhh ok I see now, it all makes sense now. You haven't quit commenting every time I post something because you have strong feelings for me. You like me, and you want me, and I'm not yours.... That's why you're sad.... Well sorry to break it up for you but no thanks. But I got good news for you, you can still have your forum boyfriend... Qannter is single and looking for a faithful man, want me to arrange him for you? Both of you will have passionate posts together in the forum's news section.
[Image: picard-facepalm.jpg]
  • Nudelsalat
[Image: a7b6cdf43703970c5322cbe9d2643168.png]