Lt_PsychoFox
Steam Name: Lt_PsychoFox

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:235085420

BanID: 82666

Ban Reason
Enourmous Prop Mingery - spawned in a load of bathtubs and froze the server for a solid 20 minutes // Extended by Ranger

Staff Member: [FL:T] Jonas

Involved users
Lt_PsychoFox

Why should you be unbanned?
I still have 1 month to go on my ban, but I write this unban request in hopes of being able to join before that. I had a lot of time to think until now, and I see it as my own fault to let my laptop running unsupervised. I have learned from that mistake and have been disconnecting from any server for any period of time I am not there to play. As said multiple times, I love the server, and I would never purposefully harm it. I devoted many afternoons to playing on this great server with this great community, and I am not planning to stop. I am deeply sorry for the damage done and I hope that any RP disturbed by this could be repeated afterwards without any complications. I have learned not to let my laptop unattended and I promise this mistake will be avoided at all costs in the future, and I hope that both the staff and the affected players disturbed in their Roleplay can forgive me, give me a second chance and see me as a part in the bright future of FearlessRP.

Thank you for reading and I wish you a wonderful day,
Lt_PsychoFox
Hello Lt_Psyfox,

There isn’t much to argue here. You admit to your mistake (as of which you did from the start). What happend on your account was a pretty serious offence, I do however believe that with 1 month left I wouldn’t mind you returning as I believe you’ve served your time. I appreciate your honesty and genuality and I know that you were playing to roleplay a lot of the times. People make mistakes this was one of yours.

I’ve got nothing else to add and will leave this to a concluding administrator.

Thank you,
Jonas.
[Image: edfa8a344463b04e45f386ad4525099e.png]
Thanks for replying that quickly Jonas, and thank you for supporting my unban. I really do hope I will be able to rejoin the server soon and have fun with yall. I have already an extensive RP project planned with a few friends I want to start on soon
Approved.

I hope you have learnt your lesson with leaving your computer unsupervised.