GamingOfficialZZ
Steam Name: GamingOfficialZZ

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:39360696

BanID: 80970

Ban Reason
Ignoring staff decision, attempting VDM and driving to kill as a Citizen | Extended as Per Last Chance (Joe Joe)

Staff Member: GHOSTK1LL3R/Joe Joe

Involved users
Myself, GHOSTK1LL3R and other I cannot remember.

Why should you be unbanned?
Okay, I'm going to start by saying that I know 100% that I did indeed ignore GHOSTK1LL3R's request to leave, however I was trying to get an apology for how he spoke to me. That aside, I realize that it was a stupid idea and I shouldn't have done that. I would also like to point out that when GHOSTK1LL3R requested me to leave for the last time my internet dropped and I was unable to comply with his request. Its been a very long time since this happened and back then I was just a teenager who thought he knew it all and felt entitled to get an explanation. I did something stupid and have learned my lesson. I would love to hop back into Fearless and enjoy the game mode again.

If you have any more questions please let me know.

Thank you for taking the time to read this request,
GamingOfficialZZ
Hello GamingOfficialZZ, since Ghost is no longer part of the team I will be dealing with this UBR. I will bring this into discussion with the team.
As the banning admin, I personally think the ban should be lifted. You've served long enough.

Good luck with the unban
Hello, we have had an internal discussion and we are in favor of expiring the ban, however it will stay on record. Please make sure you read the updated rules, and follow them to the best of your ability.

Approved.