Bobby Hill
Reported User(s): Bobby Hill

Reported User's SteamID: STEAM_0:0:79245098

Date & Time (GMT): 3/10/19 @ 17:00 GMT

Summary of the incident
Me and other police officers had a call to Oceanview apartments about armed people being inside. Once we arrived we came across Bobby Hill inside and decided to handcuff him and put him in the backseat of my police car.

Once he was put in the backseat of my police car we ran back inside, during this time Bobby switched from the backseat to the front seat (while being handcuffed and while the backseat has a big cage to prevent suspects from fleeing). When he was sitting in the front seat he unlocked the car and beeped the siren and sometimes the horn. I would coinsider this as FailRP as someone IRL wouldn't be able to do such thing like this.

As you can see in my video I ran back to lock the car to prevent someone from stealing it. This was very annoying and kind of ruined the roleplay as I had to run back to the car multiple times just because Bobby decided to mess around instead of roleplaying.

Evidence
https://youtu.be/p8Ntu88jA-M
[Image: TglJDob.png]
I apologise if this in anyway affected your roleplay negatively but I would have to say that when someone gets into a police car it would put them into the driver's seat shown in the last clip of this edited video.

I was detained indefinetly, without you searching me and I was left in this car for some time for simply being inside of the property.

You routinely brought up OOC information without any mention of the fact that you were going to tell me OOC information.

You kept running away from me while I was inside the vehicle, without searching me or anything. I also note the lack of gun pointing while being inside the back of the car.

As for the cage and the horn, the developers and admins have clearly shown that this is possible as it is possible for me to do so. The cage has a gap wide enough for my character to fit through and the horn can be used with my head pressed onto the steering wheel.

I also don't appreciate the disrespect shown to myself through the use of third party communication software.
Hello,

Could you please explain what OOC information I routinely told you? The only time I recall speaking in OOC is when telling you to stop FailRP. The reason I kept on running away is because the other officers required my assistance with the armed people upstrairs, I explained that the only reason I ran back to you was to lock my car to prevent it from being stolen. I also don't think that pointing a gun at you should be needed as your character clearly already are inferior to the situation as he's in handcuffs and surrounded by multiple police officers.

As with the cage, no, there is not any gaps for your character to fit through. The cages of police cars has glas dividing the front seat and backseat. (which you even can see in the video)

To also point out about you saying that the devs has allowed you to do so, I don't find this true. I can't exactly remember what it was but a friend and I was told off by something we did while being a specific job, eventho we had fully access in doing so. We also questioned this as why this job could do this eventho it's not allowed.

Could you please explain why you even did this in the first place, why not just sit there and wait for the roleplay situation to come to and end? Maybe the armed people would've saved you as they adverted that you wasn't a part of it.
[Image: TglJDob.png]
Denied.

No punishment will be issued to Bobby Hill at this time, however please don't do it in future Bobby as this is technically FailRP, take this as a warning.
Kind Regards,
RedPanda
Fearless Veteran

Did I help you today? +Rep
[Image: f9VS5YA.png]
Moved.