Fearless Survey
My idea was to have either 2 servers - 1 SRFL and 1 rotation of v4b1/v2d, or have the 1 that rotates maps every month or so, in order to give people what they want out of every map. If you had 2, I'd lower slots to 50, and hopefully they'd balance each other. Just a thought regarding maps..
Regards,
Connnnnnnn

Consider giving me a rep point here.

The following 1 user Likes Conn's post:
  • CorieTheNub
I don't think FL has the player count for more than one map when it struggles with every map it chooses. To me, I've only recently starting to get back into this community and hopping on the server a few times has caused me to get bored reeeeeaaall quick. There just isn't a lot of good systems for interacting with each other. It's mostly just having System A and System B instead of System A + System B = System C
[Image: n0LLhCI.jpg]
[Image: 48d97d5e2bcac6b09c4445dfe6a046c5.png]

I didn't get this, my brain couldn't process it well. I don't know if yes means they should be part of a clan or yes means they shouldn't, it's a dumb question
Someone should’ve ran that whole thing through a grammar check. The question is “Should team members NOT be part of a clan?”
[Image: n0LLhCI.jpg]
Since wiping bans worked once why not do it again? Doing it will not only bring back old players but players with a big record of bans/blacklist will no longer be held back due to them.
The following 1 user Likes Dimitris's post:
  • SpaghettiFTW
(10-02-2019, 10:45 PM)Conn Wrote: My idea was to have either 2 servers - 1 SRFL and 1 rotation of v4b1/v2d, or have the 1 that rotates maps every month or so, in order to give people what they want out of every map. If you had 2, I'd lower slots to 50, and hopefully they'd balance each other. Just a thought regarding maps..

I would prefer another server with only v2d or only v4b1.. I mean we are still able to also edit these maps if we like...

But I really would like to still have a server with a custom EvoCity Map.. Cause there are parts of v2d that are just very cool but also some cool stuff on v4b1...
Alphaverse
Ex - Contributor
Dont blame it on the server
dont blame it on the admins
dont blame it on the updates

BLAME IT ON THE BOOGIE

(credit: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nqxVMLVe62U )
The following 1 user Likes L Y N C H Y's post:
  • SpaghettiFTW
Some of the staff really do just ruin the server
(10-02-2019, 10:45 PM)Conn Wrote: My idea was to have either 2 servers - 1 SRFL and 1 rotation of v4b1/v2d, or have the 1 that rotates maps every month or so, in order to give people what they want out of every map. If you had 2, I'd lower slots to 50, and hopefully they'd balance each other. Just a thought regarding maps..

This wouldnt work with people putting lots of hours into dupes for a certain map, it doesnt seem fair to keep changing the map, but i see your thinking and maybe its worth a shot.
perqe
Donator

[Image: PywvXUS.gif]
The following 2 users Like don's post:
  • CorieTheNub, Conn
(10-05-2019, 12:48 PM)perqe Wrote:

This wouldnt work with people putting lots of hours into dupes for a certain map, it doesnt seem fair to keep changing the map, but i see your thinking and maybe its worth a shot.

Fair argument, would work best with 2 servers probably.. just if FL can sustain it or not now
Regards,
Connnnnnnn

Consider giving me a rep point here.