Fearless Survey
fuckin beautiful
next year have the same questions and see if the most important points have been improved yeah?
Something we needed for a long time thanks soul
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:0:88195917&b=1]
holy jesus fucking shit that was a lot of questions. think im having a brain aneurysm. but overall im very pleased. covered everything people have written 1,000 word posts about lately. good job!
(10-02-2019, 09:07 PM)H. Waters Wrote: Judging by a vast majority of people practically begging for your to "actually listen"  there is clearly an issue with feedback being taken on board.  (I haven't experienced that - but judging by the responses, theres clearly an issue)

-snip-
I agree with you, that's how it is, there is a problem with feedbacks taken on board. I did a survey last year and fuck all was done.  https://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=87386

Normally, any staff or high ranking members of any organization would listen to everyone's opinions, feedbacks, criticism, take them seriously and say I understand your concerns... I apologise blah blah... thank you for bringing it up, I'lI see what I can do... They failed. All I see is counter arguments from some of the staff members and see them being defensive about it with some of the most petty excuses and lies they can come up with. It's like they hate hearing us, because it's mostly negative and we hurt their ego and position. They fail to understand why we act in a negative manner. 

It hurts me to see that there some great staff members in the team having their image turning negative and being affected by it only because they're part of a team with a few number of staff members that needs to be dismissed from their positions.
The following 2 users Like konsta's post:
  • H. Waters, Lewwings
(10-02-2019, 09:26 PM)perqe Wrote:
(10-02-2019, 08:58 PM)Soviethooves Wrote: Ahh yes, bring back the rule breakers.

With all due respect, after you suggesting CW weapons, and that you are now against a ban wipe.

I have been forced to come the conclusion that you are here for FL to fail, or you are just very confused in your own mind.

People, age. People grow up. Time for you to do the same.

Yes, I am so full of rage towards a Gmod RP group that I want to suggest a better weapon system and not agree with bringing people who were wrongfully removed from the server....hmm yes very good. I hope you know I'm not the only person with both those opinions right? I'm just loud about them.

People do age. People do grow up. Time for you to stop being so aggressive to a person you barely know without offering proper criticism.

Go here if you wanna reply to this: https://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=94330
[Image: n0LLhCI.jpg]
(10-02-2019, 09:05 PM)Dimitris Wrote:
(10-02-2019, 08:58 PM)Soviethooves Wrote: Ahh yes, bring back the rule breakers.

What makes you think that people who only joined to minge and got permed would care to see if they have been unbanned?

None or some. Why take the risk of bringing back minges?

Go here if you wanna reply to this: https://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=94330
[Image: n0LLhCI.jpg]
A thing i might want to note: There are multiple guys with a inv of like 5000 and they got like 20 millions or something, it's just an "Idea" but what about an COMPLETE Wipe of the server? So EVERYONE needs to start from 0 again with the new weapon system (maybe) and other things what the peapole do currently vote on, It's just an idea so... ye well... I think it would be good to have a complete wipe, Wiping the blacklists reps and bans from everyone and making a fresh start for the coummunity and even players who were doing ALOT shit when they first joined (me included) Thats why im banned rn tho, Also to the "oh yes brining back the rule breakers" Some guys you are right with, But me i did a lot of shit on my low hours and was clean for about more then 100 hours or so i think and then made 1 mistake by breaking a stupid (not stupid but ya know what i mean) little rp rule , The fearp one. A fresh start for everyone would be a good thing for thoose guys who were banned perm or something, if they would join again, that they can do better, i know many ppl who were permed for whatever reasons, but they did great roleplay... Well as i said just an idea.

Regards MrMaaze
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:127251248&b=12]
(10-03-2019, 01:21 AM)MrMaaze Wrote: A thing i might want to note: There are multiple guys with a inv of like 5000 and they got like 20 millions or something, it's just an "Idea" but what about an COMPLETE Wipe of the server? So EVERYONE needs to start from 0 again with the new weapon system (maybe) and other things what the peapole do currently vote on, It's just an idea so... ye well... I think it would be good to have a complete wipe, Wiping the blacklists reps and bans from everyone and making a fresh start for the coummunity and even players who were doing ALOT shit when they first joined (me included) Thats why im banned rn tho, Also to the "oh yes brining back the rule breakers" Some guys you are right with, But me i did a lot of shit on my low hours and was clean for about more then 100 hours or so i think and then made 1 mistake by breaking a stupid (not stupid but ya know what i mean) little rp rule , The fearp one. A fresh start for everyone would be a good thing for thoose guys who were banned perm or something, if they would join again, that they can do better, i know many ppl who were permed for whatever reasons, but they did great roleplay... Well as i said just an idea.

Regards MrMaaze
People have spent money on moneypacks and donator so if it was reset all that money would have gone to waste.
(10-03-2019, 01:21 AM)MrMaaze Wrote: A thing i might want to note: There are multiple guys with a inv of like 5000 and they got like 20 millions or something, it's just an "Idea" but what about an COMPLETE Wipe of the server? So EVERYONE needs to start from 0 again with the new weapon system (maybe) and other things what the peapole do currently vote on, It's just an idea so... ye well... I think it would be good to have a complete wipe, Wiping the blacklists reps and bans from everyone and making a fresh start for the coummunity and even players who were doing ALOT shit when they first joined (me included) Thats why im banned rn tho, Also to the "oh yes brining back the rule breakers" Some guys you are right with, But me i did a lot of shit on my low hours and was clean for about more then 100 hours or so i think and then made 1 mistake by breaking a stupid (not stupid but ya know what i mean) little rp rule , The fearp one. A fresh start for everyone would be a good thing for thoose guys who were banned perm or something, if they would join again, that they can do better, i know many ppl who were permed for whatever reasons, but they did great roleplay... Well as i said just an idea.

Regards MrMaaze

I’m all for a ban/blacklist wipe. But an inventory wipe is too much.

[Image: jUcv1hb.png]

The following 2 users Like Lewwings's post:
  • Conn, Kappatalist
Wiping the inventory and that will only result in people leaving, they've been there and done that. They wont go farm contraband for hours on end, they'll leave the server.
Stop using dark theme, nerd.
The following 7 users Like Kappatalist's post:
  • Conn, Spartan_KCT, Cygnus, Joe Joe, SoulRipper, Lewwings, Molyneux481