Fearless Survey
Also, there is no passive or aggressive RP anymore, ever since 2 maps ago, its the same people fighting eachother all the time.
perqe
Donator

[Image: PywvXUS.gif]
The following 2 users Like don's post:
  • Dimitris, Julern
I gave this a proper go and replied to everything with details, I hope something good comes out of this.
Done.
Actually spent some time on it too.
[Image: jqC25Xr.png]
Thank you Envy
thanks for doing this but please actully listen to us too.
[Image: gn3iiwj]
(10-02-2019, 04:07 PM)MonkeyDustFTW Wrote:
(10-02-2019, 03:51 PM)Deleted User Wrote: Ban wipe now. Said it for the last year, needs doing.
[Image: gn3iiwj]
Ahh yes, bring back the rule breakers.
[Image: n0LLhCI.jpg]
(10-02-2019, 08:58 PM)Soviethooves Wrote: Ahh yes, bring back the rule breakers.

What makes you think that people who only joined to minge and got permed would care to see if they have been unbanned?
The following 1 user Likes Dimitris's post:
  • Julern
Judging by a vast majority of people practically begging for your to "actually listen"  there is clearly an issue with feedback being taken on board.  (I haven't experienced that - but judging by the responses, theres clearly an issue)

I suggest having a hard reflection on how things are being done at the moment and involve the community in a meeting on discord where people can raise issues with the high echelon staff team.

I would suggest having a ticket system where someone can log a ticket in a discord channel and have it brought up in the meeting bi-weekly where all staff, developers, contributors, etc would be present and community members would be welcome too. (Of course a staff meeting would happen separate, this would be more of a community meeting)

These type of meetings would help encourage members to stay and feel heard rather than talking to a brick wall, it would help hold staff responsible and show that staff are present and dedicated to the community.

Maybe even announce promotions, changes, announcements, etc.. too

This is only an opinion - but something needs to change, and soon.

I also mean no disrespect to anybody when writing this, if you feel that im being disrespectful to anybody - please PM me.

Im speaking out of fear that this community is becoming more and more obsolete as the day goes on.

If you disagree - feel free to start a discussion (If allowed)
The following 7 users Like H. Waters's post:
  • Conn, Bobby, RoCKy, Kappatalist, don, Lewwings, konsta
(10-02-2019, 08:58 PM)Soviethooves Wrote: Ahh yes, bring back the rule breakers.

With all due respect, after you suggesting CW weapons, and that you are now against a ban wipe.

I have been forced to come the conclusion that you are here for FL to fail, or you are just very confused in your own mind.

People, age. People grow up. Time for you to do the same.
perqe
Donator

[Image: PywvXUS.gif]
The following 4 users Like don's post:
  • CorieTheNub, Julern, Dimitris, Grizzly
Lets start a proper discussion: https://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=94330
The following 1 user Likes CorieTheNub's post:
  • Conn