Fearless Survey
(10-03-2019, 07:41 PM)Dimitris Wrote:
(10-03-2019, 09:29 AM)Yonno Wrote: Ban wipe is not going to do much. If people want to be unbanned they can write an unban request, many of the long ago bans have recently been lifted and people have been given another chance. Those who show interest and effort into trying to come back, will be able to come back.

The only reason why people currently active in the community support this, is to clean their record and have a clean slate.

A ban record is a record for a reason, it shows what someone has done wrong in the past so administration can decide on a more fitting punishment for a specific player. It should not be removed.

You are wrong, rules change over the years. People have bans on their records for ridiculous reasons that no admin would ever ban for nowadays. ( E.x doubledooring )

Doubledooring bad!!!
Also, always with this ban wipe shit..
Enough is enough, its always (near always atleast) the mingiest/toxic/people that weren't around for the wipe that want it to happen.

Am I the only one thinking FL has been running on a loop for a very long time now?
Whenever I hop on and read about any issues currently occuring within the community, it feels like a deja vu..
Always gonna remain curious as to what'll happen from it though.
The following 1 user Likes Agorith's post:
  • Molyneux481
(10-12-2019, 08:56 AM)Yonno Wrote:
(10-12-2019, 08:17 AM)GHOSTK1LL3R Wrote:
(10-11-2019, 10:42 PM)SoulRipper Wrote: Yes, the results will be published soon.

We don't care about the results of the survey, we want to know what you are going to do based on the results from the survey.

I thought it was a given that that would be provided alongside the results of the survey.
Obviously he wants to share the results as a form of transparency. Whatever the steps are that will be taken afterwards will surely be published alongside it.
Its almost as you think the management on FL does stuff which is the norm. Management has let FL die for the past 2 years, I wouldn't be surprised in the slightest if they just posted the results and thats it.
The following 2 users Like User 12049's post:
  • Agorith, Mist
I hope something good will come from this
(10-12-2019, 09:57 AM)GHOSTK1LL3R Wrote:
(10-12-2019, 08:56 AM)Yonno Wrote:
(10-12-2019, 08:17 AM)GHOSTK1LL3R Wrote:
(10-11-2019, 10:42 PM)SoulRipper Wrote: Yes, the results will be published soon.

We don't care about the results of the survey, we want to know what you are going to do based on the results from the survey.

I thought it was a given that that would be provided alongside the results of the survey.
Obviously he wants to share the results as a form of transparency. Whatever the steps are that will be taken afterwards will surely be published alongside it.
Its almost as you think the management on FL does stuff which is the norm. Management has let FL die for the past 2 years, I wouldn't be surprised in the slightest if they just posted the results and thats it.

You should hack the servers then blackmail soul to do the updates you want Smile maybe even get repromoted Smile
[Image: SEYlcy8.png]
The following 3 users Like ryan!'s post:
  • JackZ, , Lewwings
Definitely excited to see these results and the change that will hopefully come from them.
The following 1 user Likes JackZ's post:
  • Julern
(10-13-2019, 10:24 AM)richieb Wrote:
(10-13-2019, 09:59 AM)JackZ Wrote: Definitely excited to see these results and the change that will hopefully come from them.

lmao, like any change will come

There was literally no need to post that. Keep your opinion to yourself and stop flaming a thread that is in place to get the community back on track again.
The following 2 users Like JackZ's post:
  • Julern, Pollux
(10-13-2019, 10:38 AM)JackZ Wrote:
(10-13-2019, 10:24 AM)richieb Wrote:
(10-13-2019, 09:59 AM)JackZ Wrote: Definitely excited to see these results and the change that will hopefully come from them.

lmao, like any change will come

There was literally no need to post that. Keep your opinion to yourself and stop flaming a thread that is in place to get the community back on track again.

It's fine, Jack. The toxic cancer is just another part of the problem that needs to be addressed, hopefully also as an outcome of this survey, because forum administration is beyond dead.
Regards,

[Image: mEVbpdN.png]
Thanks to Envy for the signature.
The following 3 users Like Yonno's post:
  • JackZ, Conn, Pollux