Poll: Which one?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
MadCow
73.08%
19 73.08%
CW
26.92%
7 26.92%
Total 26 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

MadCow vs CW
CW just doesn't work on FL. The aggRP is absolute garbage on LL, have fun getting sniped by an M3 Shotgun in 1 shot.
(10-02-2019, 11:17 AM)richieb Wrote:
(10-02-2019, 10:47 AM)Conn Wrote: At one point, FL did have CW. I liked certain aspects and didn't like others.
For me, simplifying ammo is key, just keeping rifle/sniper/shotty/pistol would be good.
Also, with the attachments, they should be categorised as maybe 4 or 5 simple choices, scopes/barrels/grips/etc.

All in all, I thought the weapons were absolutely brilliant to use, much more immersive than MC, and the textures were much more detailed. I think people worry about having MC taken away from them because of the exploitable nature of them - crouching for laser aim, for example. It takes away from the fun of it all with extremely basic weaponry.

The weapons currently are absolutely horrendous, too. People will cry about this point, I bet, but they're completely broken and awfully balanced. Shotguns can be used long range quite successfully, and there's the inherent problems with laser bullet fire.

People find it fun because they can abuse it to get a high kill-count. It's a shame that not many people like it, but I really don't understand why.

yeah we find it so fun tbh, just let us have our fun lmao

CW is just bad and not cool

This is fearless roleplay, you are not allowed to have fun
perqe
Donator

[Image: PywvXUS.gif]
The following 2 users Like don's post:
  • Ratatoskrr, konsta
(10-02-2019, 02:23 PM)Nookiro Wrote: CW just doesn't work on FL. The aggRP is absolute garbage on LL, have fun getting sniped by an M3 Shotgun in 1 shot.

If you’re implying the shotgun issue is on FL, than your right. If you’re trying to rip on LL with that, shotguns got nerfed to be only effective in short range engagements a WHILE ago...it’s as if AggroRP on LL has improved as now everyone has a fair chance with any weapon and people don’t like having a god gun?
[Image: n0LLhCI.jpg]
(10-02-2019, 04:31 PM)Soviethooves Wrote:
(10-02-2019, 02:23 PM)Nookiro Wrote: CW just doesn't work on FL. The aggRP is absolute garbage on LL, have fun getting sniped by an M3 Shotgun in 1 shot.

If you’re implying the shotgun issue is on FL, than your right. If you’re trying to rip on LL with that, shotguns got nerfed to be only effective in short range engagements a WHILE ago...it’s as if AggroRP on LL has improved as now everyone has a fair chance with any weapon and people don’t like having a god gun?

nobody agg rps on LL  Disgusted Disgusted  Disgusted Disgusted Disgusted
(10-02-2019, 07:53 PM)richieb Wrote:

Why do you constantly want to move every discussion off-topic? It's almost like you have nothing to offer to the discussion or argument other than semi-witty comments.

Anyways back on topic. Please stop derailing these discussions thx
(10-03-2019, 01:11 AM)Soviethooves Wrote:
(10-02-2019, 07:53 PM)richieb Wrote:

Why do you constantly want to move every discussion off-topic? It's almost like you have nothing to offer to the discussion or argument other than semi-witty comments.

Anyways back on topic. Please stop derailing these discussions thx

He literally replied to your comment, saying there is no agg rp, the agg rp made fl what it is today, without it the server wouldnt be a thing and it would have went a long time ago.

If you was around when CW was implemented into FL, it was shit and no one actually enjoyed it, it didnt suit FL.

The way your moving with this, i dont think you suit FL either, if you like it so much go play LL it suits LL, its that simple, but it doesnt suit FL nor ever will.
perqe
Donator

1. His post was obviously (apparently not that obvious even with the clearly satirical emojis) meant to just be a meme and no really bringing anything to the discussion. Didn’t think that had to be explained.

2. I was around FL when they were added around 2013-15 before the split. Not a lot of people complained and the ones that did wanted a rebalance and bugs fixed. Those bugs were implementation errors, not from the mod itself from what I’ve read.

3. I prefer FL for certain things and I like LL for certain things. I can play and voice my opinion where I wish as long as I abide by the rules. I don’t see a reason to not be loud about a clearly superior weapon mod, even if the community disapproves of it due to a short, glitchy past experience.
(10-05-2019, 09:49 PM)Soviethooves Wrote: 1. His post was obviously (apparently not that obvious even with the clearly satirical emojis) meant to just be a meme and no really bringing anything to the discussion. Didn’t think that had to be explained.

2. I was around FL when they were added around 2013-15 before the split. Not a lot of people complained and the ones that did wanted a rebalance and bugs fixed. Those bugs were implementation errors, not from the mod itself from what I’ve read.

3. I prefer FL for certain things and I like LL for certain things. I can play and voice my opinion where I wish as long as I abide by the rules. I don’t see a reason to not be loud about a clearly superior weapon mod, even if the community disapproves of it due to a short, glitchy past experience.

You're crazy.

I respect that well spoken post.

However, if im being honest you are the only one trying to sell it, just make a suggestion and look at the feedback you'll get, i guarantee all of the current aggro rpers will leave and the community will be dead so thats that.
perqe
Donator

The following 1 user Likes don's post:
  • Soviethooves
Can I just say there's been like 1 group who I've seen do aggressiveRP this week and its about 3 people
Stop using dark theme, nerd.
The following 1 user Likes Kappatalist's post:
  • Soviethooves
(10-05-2019, 11:21 PM)perqe Wrote:
(10-05-2019, 09:49 PM)Soviethooves Wrote: 1. His post was obviously (apparently not that obvious even with the clearly satirical emojis) meant to just be a meme and no really bringing anything to the discussion. Didn’t think that had to be explained.

You're crazy.

I respect that well spoken post.

However, if im being honest you are the only one trying to sell it, just make a suggestion and look at the feedback you'll get, i guarantee all of the current aggro rpers will leave and the community will be dead so thats that.

That’s why I chose to make a discussion rather than a suggestion. I wanted to see why people don’t like something I’ve seen on many other Serious and “semi-serious” RP servers. Turns out it just isn’t what they think FL’s play style is and I can understand that. I just don’t like to see such a good weapon just called bad because of one bad experience when in reality they just consider it too complicated for their PvP system.