Poll: Which one?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
MadCow
73.08%
19 73.08%
CW
26.92%
7 26.92%
Total 26 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

MadCow vs CW
(10-08-2019, 03:24 AM)Soviethooves Wrote:
(10-05-2019, 11:21 PM)perqe Wrote:
(10-05-2019, 09:49 PM)Soviethooves Wrote: 1. His post was obviously (apparently not that obvious even with the clearly satirical emojis) meant to just be a meme and no really bringing anything to the discussion. Didn’t think that had to be explained.

2. I was around FL when they were added around 2013-15 before the split. Not a lot of people complained and the ones that did wanted a rebalance and bugs fixed. Those bugs were implementation errors, not from the mod itself from what I’ve read.

3. I prefer FL for certain things and I like LL for certain things. I can play and voice my opinion where I wish as long as I abide by the rules. I don’t see a reason to not be loud about a clearly superior weapon mod, even if the community disapproves of it due to a short, glitchy past experience.

You're crazy.

I respect that well spoken post.

However, if im being honest you are the only one trying to sell it, just make a suggestion and look at the feedback you'll get, i guarantee all of the current aggro rpers will leave and the community will be dead so thats that.

That’s why I chose to make a discussion rather than a suggestion. I wanted to see why people don’t like something I’ve seen on many other Serious and “semi-serious” RP servers. Turns out it just isn’t what they think FL’s play style is and I can understand that. I just don’t like to see such a good weapon just called bad because of one bad experience when in reality they just consider it too complicated for their PvP system.

Wrong again.

It doesnt just suit the pvp system, it completely changes it, everything is suited as it is.

You're the only one complaining about it.

Where as CW, everyone complained about, im starting to think you made CW weapons.

But i do understand, that sometimes you can die really fast, and then someone else can survive 5 guns at them and kill them all.

But please understand this is just skill, and using the weapons and system for a long time.

Kevlar, is a big issue, and i understand your point you made about that because a gun can literally 1 hit you to the head, but kev is just fucked and even after getting fixed an issue popped up again with it.
perqe
Donator

[Image: PywvXUS.gif]