Why don't you play Fearless?
(09-30-2019, 08:34 PM)Soviethooves Wrote:
(09-30-2019, 06:58 PM)Wolven Wrote:
(09-30-2019, 06:53 PM)Soviethooves Wrote: MadCow Weapons. CW 2.0 weapons were the bee's knees when they were in FL. They were removed after a minority of the community voted on a short-timed poll to revert them. They were claimed to be "buggy" when in reality they are an all-in-one package with barely any issues other than needing to be balanced and implemented into the GM. The vote didn't incorporate the whole community and became a bandwagon opinion.

If those were brought back y'all may even see an increase in Gun Dealer activity.

CW weapons are awful and won't work on FL.

They did before the isolated vote, and pretty well. Seeing their success on other servers including L L, I see no reason to add a more complex weapon system? How would it not work and how is it awful?

Personally loved the CW2.0 weapons. Maybe not using the complicated ammo structure, but rather just rifle, shotgun, etc etc, but the weapons were absolutely top quality.
Regards,
Connnnnnnn

Consider giving me a rep point here.

The following 3 users Like Conn's post:
  • Kappatalist, Soviethooves, TASSIA
I cannot stress how much adding different weapons or touching aggressive in anyway would kill the server faster than fix it.
The following 1 user Likes Ranger's post:
  • Ratatoskrr
(09-30-2019, 08:40 PM)Conn Wrote:
(09-30-2019, 08:34 PM)Soviethooves Wrote:
(09-30-2019, 06:58 PM)Wolven Wrote:
(09-30-2019, 06:53 PM)Soviethooves Wrote: MadCow Weapons. CW 2.0 weapons were the bee's knees when they were in FL. They were removed after a minority of the community voted on a short-timed poll to revert them. They were claimed to be "buggy" when in reality they are an all-in-one package with barely any issues other than needing to be balanced and implemented into the GM. The vote didn't incorporate the whole community and became a bandwagon opinion.

If those were brought back y'all may even see an increase in Gun Dealer activity.

CW weapons are awful and won't work on FL.

They did before the isolated vote, and pretty well. Seeing their success on other servers including L L, I see no reason to add a more complex weapon system? How would it not work and how is it awful?

Personally loved the CW2.0 weapons. Maybe not using the complicated ammo structure, but rather just rifle, shotgun, etc etc, but the weapons were absolutely top quality.

tbh I would rather see separate ammo types, but simplifing isn't that bad. As long as we would get CW 2.0. I've literally tried to find reasons why not to install it and most servers prefer it for its versatility compared to MC which is literally just CSS guns with ADS
[Image: n0LLhCI.jpg]
My ban
(09-30-2019, 08:44 PM)Ranger Wrote: I cannot stress how much adding different weapons or touching aggressive in anyway would kill the server faster than fix it.
[Image: yNlQWRM.jpg]
[Image: n0LLhCI.jpg]
The following 1 user Likes Soviethooves's post:
  • Slaint
(09-30-2019, 08:44 PM)Ranger Wrote: I cannot stress how much adding different weapons or touching aggressive in anyway would kill the server faster than fix it.

I'm not going to sugarcoat it, but if you maybe knew more about FL than you like to admit, you'd understand that guns and death is what made FL popular and fun from the start, you can add roleplay into it or you don't, it's the player's choice. Passive is nice only once in a while, not all the time, it gets boring and you run out of ideas and you can't be bothered building a dupe for one RP again.

Server events that involved guns blazing is what hooked me up and got me into creating a forum account, to look out for any future events, not passive nights. That and the market, these are the main factors for creating a forum account all these years ago.
I’m quite busy with school and other things atm, but in my spare time I’d normally be buzzing to get a chance to play FL and rp, but I have no incentives whatsoever. It’s boring, lacklustre, and not enjoyable.

I’m a guy who normally stands up for FL being great, but the last two times I have been on the server: Staff were shit, roleplay was either dead or exclusive, and I found it a misery to drive.

I don’t play FL anymore, and don’t intend to.

[Image: jUcv1hb.png]

(09-30-2019, 08:54 PM)Soviethooves Wrote:

There is literally no point going back to the old way of things, same with going back to v2d, had so much fun on V2D yet going back to it would be an awful idea.
(09-30-2019, 09:20 PM)Ranger Wrote:
(09-30-2019, 08:54 PM)Soviethooves Wrote:

There is literally no point going back to the old way of things, same with going back to v2d, had so much fun on V2D yet going back to it would be an awful idea.
But they worked.
Unlike the path it is going now, bland, dull, tiresome, playerbase declining, it's failing.
I got a new full time job, stopped playing in January, permanently deleted my Steam account (somehow still able to post here). I realized there was more to life than the game and after a few medical issues, it was setting stone. I still keep in touch with a few players, but overall I've just simply moved on.
The following 1 user Likes Create's post:
  • Lewwings