Why don't you play Fearless?
(10-08-2019, 11:10 AM)Fultz Wrote:
(10-08-2019, 05:24 AM)Dimitris Wrote:
(10-07-2019, 08:30 PM)Soviethooves Wrote:
(10-07-2019, 08:28 PM)Dimitris Wrote:
(10-07-2019, 05:07 PM)Soviethooves Wrote: I could understand the reasoning being simplicity, but even then there needs to be a change. The models, sounds, and the balancing need work. If FL wants simplicity just upgrade the set yall have now or use something like M9K with more variety and better sounds and models. MadCow is trash in every aspect and FL wants to keep that simple feel M9K might be the option.

Stop bringing up the weapons man, the madcow weapons pack suits FL and they are never going to change to any other weapons pack, get over it honestly.

Why so hostile? I'm hard set on my opinion and you are hard set on yours. Why can't you just live with me not liking MadCow Weapons? If you wanna discuss the weapons at least bring some criticism. You seem to understand my stance and your own so I see no reason to be in constant conflict with me.

EDIT: Sounded a little hostile myself, sorry about that.

Hostile? Maybe you are a bit too sensitive my guy. I simply told you that nothing will come out of this. It's been suggested before and it got denied every time.

It's more the fact how condescending it is coming from you. Since in other threads you are the one continuously saying "it's my opinion" and not budging. For you to come in and say get over it is just condescending. 

Like I said in the discord. It's not worth it to change from an okay or meh gun system to an okay system. Our best bet would be to continue updating the current weapons to make them satisfactory if anything.

I understand that it's his opinion and as I said many times I respect most peoples opinions, however, it gets to a point where it's actually annoying to see him saying the same thing on every thread there is. The weapons system won't change.
The Current weapons are fine.
I used to play FL all the time back in 2016 back when Falcon PMC was a thing. Got bored, left for a while.

Came back sometime in 2018. At this point the map had changed back to v2d, at this point I realized that the amount of aggressive RP between Police and Criminals was crazy. Nexus Raids every 27 seconds or so with certain groups on. Constant shootouts between law enforcement and criminal organizations.

Fast forward to San Ranevo's release I made a slight return for a few days. There was less of the aggressive RP than back on v2d. But it wasn't enough really. I was bored of dispatching PD units to "Armed guys at XYZ" or "NEXUS RAID NEXUS RAID" every 5 minutes.

Sure there are people doing passive RP but the amount of aggressive RP that ends up in shootouts is just excessive. It doesn't feel like a CityRP server to me.
hello

If that's how y'all see me trying to explain my reasoning then I simply won't push it too hard, but every response I've given it was when it was on topic. I don't just proclaim it out of the blue and de-rail the thread, but the responses are the ones that usually cause these huge arguments. I won't drop my opinion on the subject, but if it's getting annoying and you feel it is unnecessary you can always contact staff to warn me or confront me about the issue. I can't really stop myself from speaking on the topic of the argument, so I'm sorry you don't like to hear it.

Speaking of getting off-topic, this whole argument of us goin' at it has kind of de-railed this whole thread. Let's leave it here and let others give their reasons for not playing on FL without being buried in this argument.
[Image: n0LLhCI.jpg]
A levels clogging up my timeline
Kind Regards,
Grizzly
The following 1 user Likes Grizzly's post:
  • Bobby
I Will never leave FL unless im banned which i am currently but i have so much love for FL even when like 4 players are on i find it enjoyable will always be my server to play but yeah i hate being banned but i guess i only have my self to blame.