Future of FL/ FL Dying (18/75)
New updates won't fix FL. Pretending that is the problem is so god awfully retarded it's hard to even read it anymore. FL needs to be seen easier on the Gmod gamemodes list. Adding LL and FL to the same game mode or adding FL to the DarkRP game mode are the only fixes that will ever actually change anything. Shitting on the Devs for not doing enough makes you look brain dead and it makes me want to throw up when I read the shit.
[Image: SEYlcy8.png]
The following 2 users Like ryan!'s post:
  • Yonno, Conn
(10-01-2019, 10:01 PM)Dob Wrote: Ever since we moved from team-speak to discord was when the player base dropped. Coincidence????

Discord has a lot of more features compared to Teamspeak.
Our TS server was empty and a lot of our members were on Discord.
TS license cost money (although it's a bargain) but why pay for something that wasn't used anymore?

Don't get me wrong, I personally like Teamspeak, I believe it's easier and more user-friendly than Discord. But the community seems to prefer Discord, so that's why we went for it.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:15472195&b=9]
Make your own dynamic signature by clicking here.
The following 2 users Like SoulRipper's post:
  • User 21796, Slaint
(10-01-2019, 10:02 PM)ryan! Wrote: New updates won't fix FL. Pretending like that is the problem is so god awfully retarded it's hard to even read it anymore. FL needs to be seen easier on the Gmod gamemodes list. Adding LL and FL to the same game mode or adding FL to the DarkRP game mode are the only fixes that will ever actually change anything. Shitting on the Devs for not enough makes you look brain dead and it makes me want to throw up when I read the shit.

I agree with you on visibility. Back in the days there was a simple server browser where you could sort on players.
The most popular servers would be above. We've been the 2nd most popular server for ages, and the 1st most popular server for a few weeks (source: gametracker).

However when Gmod13 was released, it was clustered in categories. Meaning DarkRP and other public gamemodes would be on top, since there would be loads of servers running them, which increases their player count.

Edit: If we get into the DarkRP category, we will get many new players, but those players are used to a gameplay that we would be calling: 'messing around'.
The following 1 user Likes SoulRipper's post:
  • ryan!
(10-01-2019, 05:31 PM)JeffreyEpstein Wrote:
(10-01-2019, 04:33 AM)S!RNARC Wrote:
(09-30-2019, 11:19 PM)JeffreyEpstein Wrote: The cringe is coursing through your veins

hahahahhahaha fuck you

Eminem fan responds to former Navy Seal with disrespect

please be kind to me
i have no chance in an argument with you
im really sensitive
can you like this post soulripper? please ive never had a post liked by you

i agree with you that its low key exaggerated but that just shows how dedicated and enthusiastic your members are.

edit: i made it boys
The following 2 users Like S!RNARC's post:
  • SoulRipper, Lewwings
It's quite late here, I leave this short note:

Tomorrow the survey will be made.
The following 2 users Like SoulRipper's post:
  • Kappatalist, Slaint
(10-01-2019, 10:10 PM)SoulRipper Wrote:
(10-01-2019, 10:02 PM)ryan! Wrote: New updates won't fix FL. Pretending like that is the problem is so god awfully retarded it's hard to even read it anymore. FL needs to be seen easier on the Gmod gamemodes list. Adding LL and FL to the same game mode or adding FL to the DarkRP game mode are the only fixes that will ever actually change anything. Shitting on the Devs for not enough makes you look brain dead and it makes me want to throw up when I read the shit.

I agree with you

Edit: If we get into the DarkRP category, we will get many new players, but those players are used to a gameplay that we would be calling: 'messing around'.

But those are the same player we had joining when FL was on top? The trolls will get banned, but if even 40% of the people who get on become part of the community and RP, that would be huge for FL.
[Image: SEYlcy8.png]
The following 1 user Likes ryan!'s post:
  • Haarek
(10-01-2019, 10:26 PM)SoulRipper Wrote: It's quite late here, I leave this short note:

Tomorrow the survey will be made.

goodnight bro <3
hope you sleep well
want me to sing a lullaby?
ha just kidding
?

i am hyped for the survey. great decision
I await the opportunity to answer the survey, hopefully it deals with the real issues.

[Image: jUcv1hb.png]

The following 1 user Likes Lewwings's post:
  • Kappatalist
(10-01-2019, 10:10 PM)SoulRipper Wrote:

I agree with you on visibility. Back in the days there was a simple server browser where you could sort on players.
The most popular servers would be above. We've been the 2nd most popular server for ages, and the 1st most popular server for a few weeks (source: gametracker).

However when Gmod13 was released, it was clustered in categories. Meaning DarkRP and other public gamemodes would be on top, since there would be loads of servers running them, which increases their player count.

Do it, we need players. Let the admins do their job and those who minge get banned.
The following 4 users Like User 12049's post:
  • ryan!, Conn, Lewwings, don