Future of FL/ FL Dying (18/75)
(10-06-2019, 04:51 PM)Dimitris Wrote:
(10-06-2019, 04:13 PM)Lewwings Wrote: Speaking of activity...

Random: last on server (29 Aug), last on forums (4 Oct), last post (29 Aug)
Tomo: last on server (10 Sep), last on forums (5 Oct), last post (2 Oct)
Sparx: last on server (Unknown), last on forums (4-5 Oct: Hidden), last post (30 Sep)

And what about teachers, the crucial players who are actively meant to help settle new players in and help with any questions...?

JackZ: last on server (26 Sep), last on forums (27 Sep), last post (27 Sep)
Wilson: last on server (27 Sep), last on forums (28 Sep), last post (26 Sep)
PhantomSolaris: last on server (29 Aug), last on forums (3 Oct), last post (23 Sep)

Jack is in Cyprus, he even made a post saying he will be inactive.

I was unaware of that, however upon inspecting his latest posts, I see no such post that states his inactivity, could you please link it?

Oh, and has he been in Cyprus for the last 9+ days?

[Image: jUcv1hb.png]

Sparx: last on server (Unknown), last on forums (4-5 Oct: Hidden), last post (30 Sep)

And what about teachers, the crucial players who are actively meant to help settle new players in and help with any questions...?

PhantomSolaris: last on server (29 Aug), last on forums (3 Oct), last post (23 Sep)

Currently in Cyprus but don’t worry mate, Handsome Jack will be back in no time to answer your questions about CityRP!
(10-06-2019, 05:09 PM)JackZ Wrote:

Currently in Cyprus but don’t worry mate, Handsome Jack will be back in no time to answer your questions about CityRP!

I must say, I find it somewhat funny that you come back within an hour of being called out for your inactivity, but it's good to hear that you'll soon resume your rank's duties

[Image: jUcv1hb.png]

(10-06-2019, 05:12 PM)Lewwings Wrote:

I must say, I find it somewhat funny that you come back within an hour of being called out for your inactivity, but it's good to hear that you'll soon resume your rank's duties

Dimitris sent me a snapchat so I figured i’d tell you myself. Yes staying here for 14 days.
The following 1 user Likes JackZ's post:
  • Dimitris
(10-06-2019, 05:13 PM)JackZ Wrote:
(10-06-2019, 05:12 PM)Lewwings Wrote:

Dimitris sent me a snapchat so I figured i’d tell you myself. Yes staying here for 14 days.
Ayia Napa?