Lt. Jeff
Reported User(s): Lt. Jeff

Reported User's SteamID: STEAM_0:1:119291268

Date & Time (GMT): 26/9/19 @ 21:33 GMT

Summary of the incident
LT. Jeff played as a cop, i was a civilian.

He earlier broke my lock as he raided us (we had nothing illegal).
Then as i came up to him, i demanded the replacement of the lock.

He wasnt really willing to replace it, but anyway.
Suddenly he radioed in that we were threatening his life (we weren't).
As other officers came, they searched us and we didnt have any weapons on us (ofc).

I got arrested anyway and waisted 10mins of my life.

Evidence
https://kuchengang.de/upload/fl8.mp4
Hello Mcs000, I'm the officer who was on scene at the time.

We got reports of an armed individual in the premises at the blue warehouse and responded, shortly after officers responding and found nothing inside. As I was reaching for the door, you decided to lock me inside and I could hear ammo reloading before I tried breaking my way out.

You then came up to my car and started trying to trash-talk me into fixing your door and starting getting really aggressive towards me. As my radio was on at the time, I couldn't hear some of what you said.

I started holding a vendetta towards you and your friend, calling in backup units to assist. The part I didn't like is when I said ''They said that in the next 10 seconds if I do not leave, they will kill me", this was a very un-called for over reaction and I apologise.

Also, arrests are in character even if you dislike the reason.

Thank you, have a good day!
pls rep so i can be famous like soulripper
Anyway I dont see the reason for me sitting 10mins in jail even though i did nothing. I dont believe that it's ok, running around as a cop and arresting everybody as you please.
The evidence shows, that you were lying in the radio about we taking you under gun point. Is that how a real cop would act if someone wants his lock repaired or sth?
Denied.

Arrests are dealt with in-character and the evidence is insufficient in my opinion to merit a punishment, however Lt. Jeff, please don’t make false calls resulting in arrests.
Kind Regards,
RedPanda
Fearless Veteran

Did I help you today? +Rep
[Image: f9VS5YA.png]
Moved.