JackZ Honest AMA
Ops on me!!!~

(09-22-2019, 08:14 PM)Qannter Wrote: I like Muslims. I have two Jordanian friends that are white Muslims and they're great.

that's good to hear bro.

Immigrants that are educated and look to seek work are as British as anybody else, this is a free country.

You should be MP

I dislike wine and cocktails. I don't really drink at all bro.

Well if you tasted the good wine and cocktails. you'll change your mid Smile But its good you control. Especially as an athlete.

My mum always wanted a career in Law but went into Management instead. I think it's just in my personality hahaha.

Amazing.

Normal gay guys are fine? Live and let live to be honest. As long as they don't try to enforce their views on me and/or convert me.

Hahaha well said. cant say it better. Although i kinda once for a moment had a crush on you. Id never let you convert. Men should love women too.
_________

You are a special young lad with great potential. belive me, don't waste your time on losers. Be brave to let go of people holding you back. that way you'll surround yourself with 'successful people' Because of that's what you want.

Youre the Top #1 person with aim and consitancy when it comes to agressiveRP.  ill never forget when you took out my entire clan with average 20+ kill streak. when you where cop. remeber? lol

I hope ou support Khabib.Fist And you've always been a good friend to me. Very important for Russians cause its its the biggenign till the end which counts. Your UBR was one of the most heart felt I have ever read. made me cry a bit too. Shows despite your experience with the rules on the server, you're willing to be determined to change and come back with a strong loyalty to fearless. Even when people chuck shit at you, you're able to stay calm. Not me lol I lose my shit instantly.

Really. You've answered well. and you deserve all the love and popularity you have on FL. and hope one day make it to admin.  Devil

There is no way your shitty clan has a 20+ kill streak, you are trash. Also, JackZ is by far one of the best aggressive roleplayers and maybe he is the best active aggressive roleplayer but I think he himself would agree that there is a man that is better than him.
(09-22-2019, 10:38 PM)Arny Wrote: ops on me!!

Great developer, cool guy. Use your mic more.

(09-22-2019, 10:51 PM)SpaghettiFTW Wrote: ops on me

Really funny tbf
(09-23-2019, 12:26 AM)Lt. Jeff Wrote: do you think I'm a nice person?

How's the gym?

Yeah? Lol

It's good man

(09-23-2019, 01:37 PM)Dimitris Wrote: What is your opinion on me?

Are you still undefeated in MMA?

Good guy, always keep it real. You chat a lot of shit though but it's quite funny.

Yeah.

(09-23-2019, 02:09 PM)Forgee Wrote: What feature would you like to see on FL?
What clan/group do you think was the most influential in FL?
What FL character or characters are you favourite?
Who would you like to see return to FL?
What cars would you like to see added to FL?

Bank Robbery System.
Tops at the moment, pretty much control all the money.
I like Pablo Pablo.
Too many. GHOST, Falc, MJ, Cox, Dob, Kippo, Perqe, JoshZ, Casa, Suarez, Jax... too many to mention.
Hummer, add the Hummer.

(09-23-2019, 03:48 PM)Kippsee Wrote: Ops on kippoooooo

I love Kippooooo
Never happy, never sad

(09-23-2019, 03:48 PM)Willem de Walrus Wrote: Ops on me!!!~

Love you man, really cool genuine guy with good intentions. Super funny
The following 2 users Like JackZ's post:
  • Kippsee, Dimitris
Opinion on me?
Signature removed, too large - DVN