serious af ama v2
Just like someone's serious af ama, you can ask me questions and I won't answer them, instead giving an essay about my opinion of you!

Ask away!
[Image: lewis-hamilton-silverstone2022.gif]
Ops on me
why r u such a dingo crocodile god fucking dammit
(09-20-2019, 07:12 AM)SlaintZ Wrote: Ops on me

sometimes see you around at school but dont know you that well tbh, 3/10

(09-20-2019, 07:40 AM)richieb Wrote: why r u such a dingo crocodile god fucking dammit

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Australian Defence Force, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on The Airpod Gang, and I have over 300 confirmed kills.

I am trained in kangaroo warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire Australian armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words.

You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Fearless Forums? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across Australia and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, ***. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands.

Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the Royal Australian Armed Forces and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue.

But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it.

You’re fucking dead, kiddo.
The following 1 user Likes jhayw's post:
  • Slaint
(09-20-2019, 03:52 PM)jhayw Wrote:

sometimes see you around at school but dont know you that well tbh, 3/10 sorry what the fuck what you don't go to my school what
(09-20-2019, 03:52 PM)jhayw Wrote:

sometimes see you around at school but dont know you that well tbh, 3/10

(09-20-2019, 07:40 AM)richieb Wrote: why r u such a dingo crocodile god fucking dammit

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Australian Defence Force, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on The Airpod Gang, and I have over 300 confirmed kills.

I am trained in kangaroo warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire Australian armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words.

You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Fearless Forums? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across Australia and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, ***. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands.

Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the Royal Australian Armed Forces and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue.

But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it.

You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

can i be fucking helped admins im being harassed
What do you think of Australian people?
pls rep so i can be famous like soulripper
(09-21-2019, 02:34 AM)Lt. Jeff Wrote: What do you think of Australian people?

Australia is not real. It's a hoax, made for us to believe that Britain moved over their criminals to someplace. In reality, all these criminals were loaded off the ships into the waters, drowning before they could see land ever again.

It's a coverup for one of the greatest mass murders in history, made by one of the most prominent empires. Australia does not exist. All things you call "proof" are actually well fabricated lies and documents made by the leading governments of the world. Your Australian friends? They're all actors and computer generated personas, part of the plot to trick the world.

If you think you've ever been to Australia, you're terribly wrong. The plane pilots are all in on this, and have in all actually only flown you to islands close nearby - or in some cases, parts of South America, where they have cleared space and hired actors to act out as real Australians. Australia is one of the biggest hoaxes ever created, and you have all been tricked.

Join the movement today, and make it known that they have been deceived. Make it known, that this has all just been a cover-up. The things these "Australian" says to be doing, all these swear words and actions based on alcoholism, MDMA and bad decisions, are all ways to distract you from the ugly truth that is one of the greatest genocides in history. 162,000 people was said to have been transported to this imaginary land during mere 80 years, and they are all long dead by now. They never reached that promised land. Tell the truth. Stand up for what is right. Make sure to spread the world Australia is not real, it's a codeword for the cold blooded murder of more than a hundred thousand people, and it is not okay. We will not accept this. Stand up for the ones who died. Let it be known, that Australia does not exist.
The following 1 user Likes jhayw's post:
  • Jeffrey